This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Thread: September 21, 2021 (This is tedious and frustrating)

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like

September 21, 2021 (This is tedious and frustrating)

22 Residents +

3 Non Residents +

12% of those residents tested were positive.

from FRESH Aruba Radio
    Today's numbers. 25 new infections have been detected, 22 of them among residents (local infection rate 10 %). 19 people have been recovered. The total number of active cases now stands at 271; 234 residents and 37 tourists. On average there are 31 new cases per day with an average daily local infection rate of 12 %.
    Right now there are 23 patients in an ICU in Colombia. Al here seven Covid patients are in ICU and 13 in the Covid ward.
    (Red.) ) there is a discrepancy in the positive infections of yesterday and today. The tables and info here come directly (and translated by us) from the Crisis team.

September 21, 2021   (This is tedious and frustrating)-screen-shot-2021-09-21-8-53-32-pm-jpg
    THINK.. is it Thoughtful? Helpful? Inspirational? Necessary? Kind? SIDTM
    1 0

Post Thanks / Like
    It is very frustrating and tedious. Unfortunately, the winter months will probably assist this unending trend. While we all appreciate keeping up with the numbers, maybe you should take a vacation from having to do it every day. Just tell everyone that they can go to https://www.arubacovid19.org/ if they want the latest stats. I'm sure that we all would understand.
    0 2

Post Thanks / Like
    Understand the frustration. From what I gather, Delta results in sicker patients. This might explain the slow downward trend of recovered; just takes longer to recover. Can only take solace in the lower movement (although very slow) in the number of new cases, especially from just a month ago. Keep the faith and thanks for taking the time to keep us informed.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Ditto Mohair. Even visitaruba.com went to weekly reporting. There are many sites that can provide info on Aruba’s progress (which is GOOD!, from case numbers to vaccination numbers. As I mentioned in another post, Aruba is a leader in the Western Hemisphere as far as vaccination numbers, both percent total population and fully vaccinated. Take a break and have an extra Mojito while in the pool.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Amen!!!
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for keeping us informed, Andrea. Many of us lurkers come here everyday to get happy news too, I.E trip reports. Andrea keeps this forum very balanced. The numbers are just quick facts that help us decide our Aruba plans.
    Sean and Susan
    [Countdown=12/01/2013 2:30 AM;]I'm finally there]Count down:[/Countdown]
    1 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    thank you Sean and Susan

I have committed to posting and and I will.
    The numbers and the slow decline are what I find as tedious and frustrating.
    Not the posting of them.

Quote Originally Posted by crimms View Post
    Thanks for keeping us informed, Andrea. Many of us lurkers come here everyday to get happy news too, I.E trip reports. Andrea keeps this forum very balanced. The numbers are just quick facts that help us decide our Aruba plans.
    Sean and Susan
    THINK.. is it Thoughtful? Helpful? Inspirational? Necessary? Kind? SIDTM
    1 1