This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: September 27

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like

September 27

10 + Residents
    2 + Non Residents

I do not have the number of how many were tested.
    When I get it or the graphic, I will post.

I hope that the government looks at these numbers and will still remain cautious, keeping the current rules in place at least for another little while.

September 27-screen-shot-2020-09-27-5-00-26-pm-jpg

​In a world where you can be anything, be kind!
    1 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    From Madam Prime Minister
    Update Covid-19 as per September 27th, 2020An additional 119 patients recovered from Covid -19 today. A total of 12 new cases has been reported of which 10 are residents and 2 are non-residents (27% positivity rate). Total active cases went down with 107 for a total of 871 and total deaths reported remains at 25.
    There are currently 43 people hospitalized of which 12 are in ICU and 31 are isolated.

September 27-screen-shot-2020-09-27-5-12-01-pm-jpg

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Glad to see that the active cases and daily cases are shrinking. The positive test result percentage is the tell tale though, especially when such a small percentage of the island have been tested. I hope they keep actively tested. I wonder had accurate Rona’s statement the other day was, when she said that they were running low on test kits.

OUR COUPLE'S RETREAT. THE PEARL CONDO HOTEL EAGLE BEACH. CONDO ACCOMMODATES TWO ADULTS. YOU MUST REQUEST UNIT #8. https://photos.app.goo.gl/lRquP1F4VtxyZhR42 RENTING DIRECTLY http://www.pearlarubacondos.com/. SEND PM BEFORE BOOKING FOR REFERRAL.
    0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    I read that too and then asked my contact person about the "running low" statement.
    She said that she had read in the local paper and that yes the supply was running low but a new supply was coming in over the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by schexc View Post
    Glad to see that the active cases and daily cases are shrinking. The positive test result percentage is the tell tale though, especially when such a small percentage of the island have been tested. I hope they keep actively tested. I wonder had accurate Rona’s statement the other day was, when she said that they were running low on test kits.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    I hope it keeps improving for the people's sake and also I'm hoping to go in December.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Today, Rona reported that they have an abundant supply of test kits again.

OUR COUPLE'S RETREAT. THE PEARL CONDO HOTEL EAGLE BEACH. CONDO ACCOMMODATES TWO ADULTS. YOU MUST REQUEST UNIT #8. https://photos.app.goo.gl/lRquP1F4VtxyZhR42 RENTING DIRECTLY http://www.pearlarubacondos.com/. SEND PM BEFORE BOOKING FOR REFERRAL.
    1 0