This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Testing Requirements.................Beginning Feb 3. For fully vaccinated

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like

Testing Requirements.................Beginning Feb 3. For fully vaccinated

Beginning Feb 3

NO covid testing required for entry to Aruba for FULLY VACCINATED (Means boosted) Non Residents.

Beginning Feb 3

For residents..............begins today.
    No testing required for fully vaccinated ResidentsA suavisa medida contra Covid19 pa cu cuarentena y biahe pa residente

Posted on 01/21/2022 2:32 pm AST | Updated on 01/21/2022 2:38 pm AST
    ORANJESTAD – Gobierno a anuncia un serie di cambio di medida contra Covid19, suavisando e situacion debi na e situacion cu tin actualmente. Entre e cambionan mas importante, ta e parti di cuarentena unda cu hendenan cu tin tur tres vacuna (incluyendo booster) no mester bay den cuarentena si un miembro di famia tin Covid19. Un mucha mester tin tur dos vacuna. Y tambe tin e excepcion cu esnan cu tin vacuna di pfizer y un di moderna, tambe ta conta pa vacuna completo, of un persona cu a haya Covid19 den e ultimo 4 siman. E medidanan aki ta drenta na vigor entrante dialuna awor 24 di januari 2022.
    INREIS
    Esnan cu ta biahando bek pa Aruba (residentenan solamente awor) cu ta completamente vacuna (incluyendo booster), no mester test mas ora cu nan yega Aruba. Esnan no residente tin cu warda te dia 3 di februari pa nan tambe cay den e grupo aki.
    DEPORTE
    Pa deporte, ya entrante awe diabierna, lo permiti pa deporte tuma lugar unda cu 150 persona por ta pafo, y paden 90.
    Last edited by Andrea J.; 01-21-2022 at 07:09 PM.

THINK.. is it Thoughtful? Helpful? Inspirational? Necessary? Kind? SIDTM
    2 2

Post Thanks / Like
    I think that’s good news?! Wonder what people think? Also, wonder if the US will be lifting any of their restrictions for the return to the US.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pegmeister View Post
    I think that’s good news?! Wonder what people think? Also, wonder if the US will be lifting any of their restrictions for the return to the US.
    I don’t think the US will lift restrictions anytime soon since some states are doing worse than others. So while this is exciting news not to have to jump through hoops before flying for Aruba we still run the risk of traveling with infected people on the plane and we still have the same worry of testing to fly back to the US.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Colette M View Post
    I don’t think the US will lift restrictions anytime soon since some states are doing worse than others. So while this is exciting news not to have to jump through hoops before flying for Aruba we still run the risk of traveling with infected people on the plane and we still have the same worry of testing to fly back to the US.
    Agreed! I think the testing for the return to the US is the most challenging part of the trip.

0 3

Post Thanks / Like
    My main concern is the USA does not have a central electronic site for those who are vaccinated. These paper cards are very very very easy to duplicate. The main lesson these 2 years has given me is there are so many more fellow Americans who can not be trusted than I ever understood prior. I refused to fly domestically during these 2 years and while I have a home here I will think long and hard about staying or traveling back and forth.
    1 4

Post Thanks / Like
    Great! What a relief! I'm tired of this testing business, green check mark etc. I'm going to PR in March and have to test to go there but no test to return. hopefully by March the rules will change. Taking MS Daisy to see her family...
    0 2

Post Thanks / Like
    They haven't updated this yet though on Aruba travel website right?
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Its great news for me. Getting testing is stressful. I don't mind testing to come back home. I hope it does not cause a spike in cases but this news makes my April trip a certainty at this point
    Just Booked trip 36- Trip report starting in June.

0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    no they have not

they will though

Quote Originally Posted by ArubaAce View Post
    They haven't updated this yet though on Aruba travel website right?

THINK.. is it Thoughtful? Helpful? Inspirational? Necessary? Kind? SIDTM
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Great news, but not for us. We arrive on 2/1

OUR COUPLE'S RETREAT. THE PEARL CONDO HOTEL AT EAGLE BEACH. CONDO ACCOMMODATES TWO ADULTS. YOU MUST REQUEST UNIT #8. https://photos.app.goo.gl/lRquP1F4VtxyZhR42 RENTING DIRECTLY http://www.pearlarubacondos.com/. SEND PM BEFORE BOOKING FOR REFERRAL .
    0 0