This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Testing Requirements.................Beginning Feb 3. For fully vaccinated

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for posting Andrea.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    From Aruba Today FB page
    Aruba Today
    Poster based in Aruba · 11h ·
    Good morning dear readers,
    We have received many many questions and concern regarding new entry requirements US visitors to Aruba as of Feb 3rd, 2022, mentioned during the Governments press conference last week.
    Just as you we are anxiously waiting on the official statement and details from the authorities.
    We have been informed that they are finalizing the details and will share it this week. As soon as we have it we will share it with you and be able to answer your questions.
    So please stay pending and as they say; "All good things are worth waiting for."
    1 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Testing Requirements.................Beginning Feb 3.  For fully vaccinated-screenshot_20220127-092858-jpg does anybody know what they mean by digital copy? Would a screenshot of my vaccine card be proof? I was recently boosted but the verification has not been uploaded yet for some reason. My first shot is on the website but not the second one. We are heading to Aruba February 19
    0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    From the aruba.com site

It's already easy to travel to Aruba now that 1 day Antigen tests are accepted, and effective February 3, 2022 it will be even easier to travel to Aruba!

• Those who wish to do a PCR test will have 3 days to take the PCR test
    • Aruba will be opening up to all countries
    • On February 3rd, Aruba will launch the option to travel with digital proof of complete vaccination for a large number of travelers.
      Check back soon for the exact requirements.

THINK.. is it Thoughtful? Helpful? Inspirational? Necessary? Kind? SIDTM
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    From the aruba.com site

It's already easy to travel to Aruba now that 1 day Antigen tests are accepted, and effective February 3, 2022 it will be even easier to travel to Aruba!

• On February 3rd, Aruba will launch the option to travel with digital proof of complete vaccination for a large number of travelers.
    Getting closer...
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    From the aruba.com site

I wonder if this will mean that those of us whose home states do not have a digitized vax system will still have to jump through the testing hoops?
    0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    my state will not allow digitized tax sports (FL)
    we will have to continue to test

Quote Originally Posted by rern73 View Post
    I wonder if this will mean that those of us whose home states do not have a digitized vax system will still have to jump through the testing hoops?

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    I just downloaded the Docket app since we live in Jersey. It looks like only 3 states use it, the other 2 being Utah and Minnesota. My 2 vaccines are there as well as my booster. I think there will be more information in the coming days. Hopefully other states have something similar.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    I did the same today with Docket and all 3 vaccines showed up. Also live in NJ. I’m thinking Aruba will accept Docket. I feel like every state should have a digital version (including Florida) and all should be accepted. I guess we have to wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by stoney4555 View Post
    I just downloaded the Docket app since we live in Jersey. It looks like only 3 states use it, the other 2 being Utah and Minnesota. My 2 vaccines are there as well as my booster. I think there will be more information in the coming days. Hopefully other states have something similar.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by stoney4555 View Post
    We used Docket while in France, Los Angeles, and Philadelphia and everyone accepted it. An uploaded photo of our vaccination cards were accepted by France and Great Britain for entry.

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    Per governor order in FL
    no digitized vaccination app/passport

0 0