This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Testing Strategy

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    welcome to the party Dorlem!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dorlem56 View Post
    This may help anyone flying to Aruba on JetBlue, JetBlue is the first airline to work directly with Aruba to offer an at-home alternative test. Using saliva based PCR test from Vault Health. https://www.flyertalk.com/articles/j...ith-aruba.html

November 26 - December 10 Photos https://photos.app.goo.gl/K6JFHPUx18oB69Nh7
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WaltVB View Post
    Robin, I've been all over the travel and test requirements pages at Aruba.com and I think you're right that the rapid PCR test is accepted.
    I took my test at Walgreens last month.. Their rapid test is the red dot and says POC, which is NAAT. Got results in 4 hrs and aruba accepts it. It’s also free. You go on website and make an appointment and drive thru. They give you the swab and you sub yourself.
    1 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Checked the Walgreens near me and they don't offer testing. Good news (?) is I have an underlying condition that puts me at risk so it looks like I can get the test most other places. Just going to have to wait till the last minute and hope for the best it seems.

0 0

Senior Member B Likes To Travel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Walt, if you go through the Walgreens website it will show all the stores in your area and several towns over that offer it. Only thing is, you can’t book an appt more than 3 days out.

Checked the Walgreens near me and they don't offer testing. Good news (?) is I have an underlying condition that puts me at risk so it looks like I can get the test most other places. Just going to have to wait till the last minute and hope for the best it seems.

0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Bri, I'll try that.

0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    https://www.walgreens.com/findcare/covid19/testing

Testing Strategy-screen-shot-2020-11-12-4-13-43-pm-jpg

Thanks Bri, I'll try that.

November 26 - December 10 Photos https://photos.app.goo.gl/K6JFHPUx18oB69Nh7
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Robin, I've been all over the travel and test requirements pages at Aruba.com and I think you're right that the rapid PCR test is accepted.
    The rapid nasal swab PCR test is approved in Aruba. Thats the one we got before we left
    1 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by brady bear View Post
    Is there any way you can fly back to NJ? I have friends from MA and same thing, they flew into NH vs MA
    and got retested in MA at walk in clinic.
    If you can fly into Newark you can avoid all of the testing that NY requires
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by EDMLS1358 View Post
    The rapid nasal swab PCR test is approved in Aruba. Thats the one we got before we left
    Thanks so much for this, it's exactly what I needed to know. Testing is now not an issue. The Velocity urgent care a few blocks away carries that test and the results are available the same day. Thanks everyone!

0 2