This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Trouble with ED form

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by moviecrit View Post
    I’m confused and hope you can explain. The directive says you need the COVID test 72 hours prior to boarding your flight to Aruba. We also have a flight Friday morning. Yesterday, at right 72 hours we had the test. We’re hoping we’ll get the results tomorrow in time to complete the ED cards. How did you get results the same afternoon you took the test for your Friday flight?
    I took my test at 11am Tuesday and had result back by 4pm the same day (the clinic/lab where I test guarantees results back within 24 hours - some places take longer.) Last night (Tues.) I completed my ED card and uploaded the test results. Received the green checkmark within a few minutes.

As soon as you receive your test results I would complete the ED card - hopefully you will get them back soon but you can also choose to show your results at the airport, too.
    ~Amy~® -- South Beach: Jan. 2020 -- New Orleans: Feb. 2020 -- Playa del Carmen: March 2020 -- San Juan Islands: Sept. 2020 -- 40th trip to Aruba: Oct. & Nov. 2020 -- 41st trip to Aruba: Feb & March 2021

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Amy~® View Post
    I took my test at 11am Tuesday and had result back by 4pm the same day (the clinic/lab where I test guarantees results back within 24 hours - some places take longer.) Last night (Tues.) I completed my ED card and uploaded the test results. Received the green checkmark within a few minutes.

As soon as you receive your test results I would complete the ED card - hopefully you will get them back soon but you can also choose to show your results at the airport, too.
    Thank you. I’m envious you’re results came back so quickly but at the same time happy for you! We’re in the Atlanta area and went to a Wellstar clinic where they said they’re averaging about 48 hours. I probably should have investigated this more throughly to find a lab that could give us guaranteed quick results. So we got our tests at 10:30 yesterday and have yo have it uploaded 12 hours prior to our 10:20AM flight Friday. So, hopefully, we’ll get results by 10pm tomorrow. This is a hassle but worth it. As we’ve had both vaccinations I wish we could be spared. I’m not looking forward to an airport test in Aruba but live and learn. Thanks for your feedback.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you. I’m envious you’re results came back so quickly but at the same time happy for you! We’re in the Atlanta area and went to a Wellstar clinic where they said they’re averaging about 48 hours. I probably should have investigated this more throughly to find a lab that could give us guaranteed quick results. So we got our tests at 10:30 yesterday and have yo have it uploaded 12 hours prior to our 10:20AM flight Friday. So, hopefully, we’ll get results by 10pm tomorrow. This is a hassle but worth it. As we’ve had both vaccinations I wish we could be spared. I’m not looking forward to an airport test in Aruba but live and learn. Thanks for your feedback.
    I went through this same hassle in October/November when I was there. It was stressful finding the correct laboratory, etc. but well worth it once we got there. Good luck and print EVERYTHING.

Are you on my flight on Friday? Delta ATL-AUA?
    ~Amy~® -- South Beach: Jan. 2020 -- New Orleans: Feb. 2020 -- Playa del Carmen: March 2020 -- San Juan Islands: Sept. 2020 -- 40th trip to Aruba: Oct. & Nov. 2020 -- 41st trip to Aruba: Feb & March 2021

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    I would bring hard copies of your results as well as uploading them. Your hotel will want to see them. Happy travels.
    April 17th- Aruba here we come!

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    I went through this same hassle in October/November when I was there. It was stressful finding the correct laboratory, etc. but well worth it once we got there. Good luck and print EVERYTHING.

Are you on my flight on Friday? Delta ATL-AUA?
    Amy, thanks. Guess what just showed up? The test results are fine. Really surprised me and that it only took a little over a day. It seem to upload everything fine I hope all the information that they need is on there. Next question should I be paranoid about the fact that while it gave me the barcode and green check it did say the health department had to review everything. I’m thinking I still could get held up at the airport but we did print everything. Yes we’re on the Delta flight that leaves Atlanta at 10:16. Friday
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Amy, thanks. Guess what just showed up? The test results are fine. Really surprised me and that it only took a little over a day. It seem to upload everything fine I hope all the information that they need is on there. Next question should I be paranoid about the fact that while it gave me the barcode and green check it did say the health department had to review everything. I’m thinking I still could get held up at the airport but we did print everything. Yes we’re on the Delta flight that leaves Atlanta at 10:16. Friday
    Congrats!! Just relax...it will all be fine as long as it's a PCR test. Just show your paperwork at the airport. Once approved at the airport they will give you a card from the DVG (health department) that you will give to your hotel to show everything was approved. Hotel will only ask for that - they don't look at your paperwork/test results so hang onto the card.

See you at the gate in Atlanta on Friday!

0 0

Post Thanks / Like

Cool

Congrats!! Just relax...it will all be fine as long as it's a PCR test. Just show your paperwork at the airport. Once approved at the airport they will give you a card from the DVG (health department) that you will give to your hotel to show everything was approved. Hotel will only ask for that - they don't look at your paperwork/test results so hang onto the card.

See you at the gate in Atlanta on Friday!
    Thanks for your help! Perfect. Safe travels. Jim
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by acespade21 View Post
    The online ED form won't let me in, even though I am traveling there on Wednesday. Whats up?

Am I ever glad you asked that!! We were having a terrible time. Thank you to Andrea and Tracey for the Google Chrome tip too! We finally got our green check marks and printed everything. Our daughter had to help us. We could never have done this on our own. THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
    1 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    there are people that just cannot maneuver around on a computer or a smart phone.
    Paul and I are ok with our phones, iPads and MacBooks......but the Smart TV ............o dear god.......our son has left us step by step instructions that spell out very precisely as how to get from A to B to C.
    It is written for us....but if anyone else read it they would think that it is written out for IDIOTS.

So, you are welcome and I get it.

We hope that you have a wonderful trip.

Quote Originally Posted by bhoffdhoff View Post
    Am I ever glad you asked that!! We were having a terrible time. Thank you to Andrea and Tracey for the Google Chrome tip too! We finally got our green check marks and printed everything. Our daughter had to help us. We could never have done this on our own. THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

November 26 - December 10 Photos https://photos.app.goo.gl/K6JFHPUx18oB69Nh7
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    But what if your planning on getting the test in Aruba
    0 0