This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Urgent update

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WaltVB View Post
    Yes, for now...
    Thanks Walt! I was going to include, subject to change in my post, but I figured that was a given. We'll see what it's like a month from now
    Last edited by schexc; 12-24-2021 at 05:00 AM.

OUR COUPLE'S RETREAT. THE PEARL CONDO HOTEL AT EAGLE BEACH. CONDO ACCOMMODATES TWO ADULTS. YOU MUST REQUEST UNIT #8. https://photos.app.goo.gl/lRquP1F4VtxyZhR42 RENTING DIRECTLY http://www.pearlarubacondos.com/. SEND PM BEFORE BOOKING FOR REFERRAL .
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    ok so i bought 5 spit tests totaling nearly $500 via jet blue that i can now toss because they're not nasal swabs!!!!
    thanks so much aruba - one happy island? i don't think so, not anymore
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by wleary View Post
    ok so i bought 5 spit tests totaling nearly $500 via jet blue that i can now toss because they're not nasal swabs!!!!
    thanks so much aruba - one happy island? i don't think so, not anymore
    This is not Arubas fault it is the fault of those that travel even though they don't feel well and test upon arrival or sometime during their trip and spread the virus to the poor Aruban people that are working to make your visit a nice one get vaccinated wear your mask keep yourself and others safe and stop crying about your rights everyone has the right to be healthy but that right is being taken away by the entitled! One man's opinion
    0 5

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    no testing of anyone at the airport beginning Dec 27
    Does anyone have an idea how we supposed to enter Aruba, if there is no ability to take test at the airport in Aruba? In NYC area is impossible to have a test results within 48 hours. For example CVS offering appointments for February and even if you lucky to take a test, labs are so busy and they cannot processed in 48 hours. Trying to go Aruba and not sure how we can make it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GETA62 View Post
    Does anyone have an idea how we supposed to enter Aruba, if there is no ability to take test at the airport in Aruba? In NYC area is impossible to have a test results within 48 hours. For example CVS offering appointments for February and even if you lucky to take a test, labs are so busy and they cannot processed in 48 hours. Trying to go Aruba and not sure how we can make it.
    This is simply another risk of international travel right now. Not only do you need the test result within 2 days, but ideally you'd want it the night before departure so you can upload to Aruba's web site to get your approvals in line.

Add this to the not insignificant risk of testing positive on the exit test and the result was our decision to postpone our January trip.
    Last edited by Mike G; 12-27-2021 at 07:10 PM.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Can someone confirm the new testing requirement for earliest possible testing time/day? We leave on a Friday at 7am and then connect on same day at 10:45am? For how I am reading it, we must get our test done first thing on Weds - correct?
    0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    correct.

Quote Originally Posted by oneil1343 View Post
    Can someone confirm the new testing requirement for earliest possible testing time/day? We leave on a Friday at 7am and then connect on same day at 10:45am? For how I am reading it, we must get our test done first thing on Weds - correct?

THINK.. is it Thoughtful? Helpful? Inspirational? Necessary? Kind? SIDTM
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    That contradicts what Walt said??? Did it change?

OUR COUPLE'S RETREAT. THE PEARL CONDO HOTEL AT EAGLE BEACH. CONDO ACCOMMODATES TWO ADULTS. YOU MUST REQUEST UNIT #8. https://photos.app.goo.gl/lRquP1F4VtxyZhR42 RENTING DIRECTLY http://www.pearlarubacondos.com/. SEND PM BEFORE BOOKING FOR REFERRAL .
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Andrea thanks for confirming. If anyone is traveling from aruba fter today, please post if there was any problem getting your tests results back in Aruba to return to US Thank you! New requirements are making us more nervous than last year.
    0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    2 days.
    that could be a bit greater than 48 hrs
    Quote Originally Posted by schexc View Post
    That contradicts what Walt said??? Did it change?

THINK.. is it Thoughtful? Helpful? Inspirational? Necessary? Kind? SIDTM
    0 1