This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Urgent update

Post Thanks / Like
    We have used the vault test twice so far. Both times we have had our results the following day by 7pm or so which works for the 2 day window. That said...it would stress me out to use that service now. Walgreens ID now is the way to go if possible.
    Just Booked trip 36- Trip report starting in June.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    As far as coming back to the US from Aruba, the 3 of us came back home last Tues. We went to the Hospital and got the $35 antigen test. In 6 hours, you have the results. Its like clock work. Easy peasy!!
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Love the hospital too. We drove there last year and it was easy. We did notice people waiting to get a taxi home. Our sister in law waited on her PCR results from City M.D for 10 days in North Jersey. We feel it will get worse before it gets better.
    Sean and Susan
    [Countdown=12/01/2013 2:30 AM;]I'm finally there]Count down:[/Countdown]
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like

Walgreens testing

Quote Originally Posted by 55greenchevy View Post
    We are arriving in Aruba on 12/30 and had our Covid tests scheduled and conducted with Walgreens. Most of our Walgreen locations in Minnesota offer both a regular diagnostic lab test (PCR), where results are sent back within 72hrs, and a rapid diagnostic test (ID NOW), where results are sent back within 24hrs. Both tests are molecular and The ID NOW test is an approved test process by Aruba. Even with all the testing going on, we got our results (four tests) back from Walgreens in 8-9 hours. However note, with all the testing going on, you need to schedule your tests about a week in advance (earliest Walgreens allows) or run the risk of having no test times to choose from at a given location. Safe travels!
    I have a question about this info about the walgreens testing. the rapid diag is not a PCR test correct? I thought you needed a PCR test period to count towards entering Aruba. Walgreens told me this rapid diag test IS NOT PCR. Anyone know for sure? They offer three tests, PCR Molecular, Rapid molecular and antigen. I realize the anitigen one is not allowed to get there but I am really confused about this middle test they offer. Will it be accepted?
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    The Walgreens Abbott ID now test is pharmacist assisted and is accepted in Aruba. This test is listed on the Aruba.com website. You may want to go online and see for yourself.
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    I flew back into Aruba on Jan 4th and I got tested there at the airport and there was a big line. They had 2 Dr. there and they were testing at the airport on Jan 4th.
    0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    you are the 2nd person to report that.

both of the people are residents.

do only aruba residents get to test at the airport?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kent-ArubaBob View Post
    I flew back into Aruba on Jan 4th and I got tested there at the airport and there was a big line. They had 2 Dr. there and they were testing at the airport on Jan 4th.
    THINK.. is it Thoughtful? Helpful? Inspirational? Necessary? Kind? SIDTM
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    My Nephew and 5 friends flew into Aruba from DR last week. He told me they all got tested at the airport in Aruba. They are not Residents.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    There is still an opinion to take a test in the airport. Flew on 8th and saw few ladies tourists were taking to the desk closer to Duty Free section where different tests were available.