This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Walgreens IDNOW Rapid Test

Post Thanks / Like
    I plan on scheduling my PCR test at Walgreens for this Saturday as well before I leave for work tomorrow morning. Can't find one that does the IDNOW test. Hmmm, sounds like maybe I could do it tonight. I already have one scheduled at 8:30am at a drive-up site done by a lab here in CT; supposedly even Saturday tests come back quickly. So will schedule Walgreens for 9:30. I'm not taking any chances! LOL! Eagle Beach is calling my name!!

Quote Originally Posted by aruba here I come View Post
    i just booked my 4 today for a Saturday test, leaving on tues. Can not make an appointment until 3 days before you require your test.
    ]
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi

My family and I took the Rapid ID test today at Walgreens, we all received negative tests!

I uploaded the information into the ED card. I took a screenshot of the emailed results.
    We did get the green check mark and I printed this document. I just received an email from:

Is there a certain way to upload your results to the ED Card? We leave Saturday.

We would like to thank you for choosing Aruba and would like to recognize that we are requiring additional steps from our visitors.

The Department of Public Health of Aruba (DVG) has confirmed receipt of your uploaded SARS-CoV-2 test result.

Unfortunately, your uploaded test does not seem to have complete information, and we could therefore not give you pre-approval (e.g., missing names on report, no dates, collection method not mentioned). Please travel with all the documents, the medical team at the airport of Aruba will review them once more upon arrival. If your test does not comply with the requirements, you will be subject to another test upon arrival at your own expense (75 USD) or mandatory 10 day quarantine.
    9th trip to Aruba!
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    I resubmitted everything and included the results again. We received the green check along with the approval email!

QUOTE=kam175;379602]Hi

My family and I took the Rapid ID test today at Walgreens, we all received negative tests!

I uploaded the information into the ED card. I took a screenshot of the emailed results.
    We did get the green check mark and I printed this document. I just received an email from:

Is there a certain way to upload your results to the ED Card? We leave Saturday.

We would like to thank you for choosing Aruba and would like to recognize that we are requiring additional steps from our visitors.

The Department of Public Health of Aruba (DVG) has confirmed receipt of your uploaded SARS-CoV-2 test result.

Unfortunately, your uploaded test does not seem to have complete information, and we could therefore not give you pre-approval (e.g., missing names on report, no dates, collection method not mentioned). Please travel with all the documents, the medical team at the airport of Aruba will review them once more upon arrival. If your test does not comply with the requirements, you will be subject to another test upon arrival at your own expense (75 USD) or mandatory 10 day quarantine.[/QUOTE]
    9th trip to Aruba!
    0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    make sure that you have your green check and the Q code pages printed as well as the negative covid lab result printed.

happy travels!!
    Last edited by Andrea J.; 07-29-2021 at 09:14 AM.
    THINK.. is it Thoughtful? Helpful? Inspirational? Necessary? Kind?
    Karma...It is pronounced "HaHaHaHa"
    SIDTM

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks! Printed all documents!
    9th trip to Aruba!
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Have a wonderful time!
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LisaGrn View Post
    Have a wonderful time!
    thank you! 10th trip to Aruba! Celebrating 25th wedding anniversary.
    feeling a little anxious with the all recent news.

safe travels everyone! Be safe and well.
    9th trip to Aruba!
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LisaGrn View Post
    supposedly even Saturday tests come back quickly.
    They do. We did ours (4 of them) a couple of Saturdays ago. Got the results in under an hour for 2 of them and about 2 hours for the other 2.
    0 1