This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2020 Trip-Still Planning to go...

Post Thanks / Like
    Good luck Laura!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    Laura ...my daughter in law said to also give York Hospital a call for PCR rapid read testing.

I might. York county is reporting an upswing in cases so I'm not sure how rapid they will be in 2 weeks. I'm sure I can find something here, I'm just trying to minimize the driving distance.
    ​Laura from NH/Divi Village
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Laura, my husband and I are arriving on the 21st, we did get a rental through payless for 220 for 10 days.. (went through hotwire)
    By the time we pay for taxi to and from airport, then to store for food and etc it was worth the few extra dollars
    however we did do the city buses last time and it wasn't bad. Just need extra change
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    My test is scheduled. I'm going to Wentworth Douglas Hospital. They offer a quick drive up test and said they usually have results within 72 . I'm hoping it's a little faster then that. Wish me luck!
    1 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Good luck , Im in Ct , plan on going week 41 to CLBR . I may just extend to week 42 because of the testing . Why go through the trouble for 1 week if I can stay 2! Jet Blue just changed our JFK flight 2 hrs later also on a Friday morning . We are now departing 845 am.
    0 0

Since 1980, and throughout the many changes, we still love going downtown in Oranjestad.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good morning Laura,

Wishing you all the very best with your COVID-19 test and your trip to Aruba.

I look forward to hearing all about your vacation. Last year, I think you and I (and a few others) had some fun with a roundabout illustration.

One thing I want to ask you ahead of your trip; are you a shopper? I'm not much of a shopper but I am very familiar with every bench outside every jewelry and clothing store in Aruba, if you get my drift. Why do you think they have to keep repainting the stone bench outside Little Switzerland every few years? Forgive me if I already asked you this last year.

Have a really great trip Laura.

Glenn
    Winnipeg, Canada
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    I am not much of a shopper although I often warm the bench for you while waiting for my friends to finish shopping and meet me for lunch. I like to go to Ladies Choice in hopes of buying shoes each year, but nit much else. I would buy a dress or shirt if they ever had any big enough to fit me hahaha.

And yes, I think I offered up a rendition of the roundabout
    Last edited by Laura in NH; 09-10-2020 at 12:42 PM. Reason: Typo
    0 0