This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Aruba Nights Island Guide

Thread: Acupuncture

Post Thanks / Like

Acupuncture

Does anyone now of any Acupuncture centers in Aruba? I just started treatments for my neck a couple weeks ago, though extremely expensive here (doesn't take my insurance) it has been a huge help. Not sure how I will do while away from it for a couple of weeks. Any info as always is appreciated

0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    www.natucura.com

they have acupuncture
    Quote Originally Posted by DiviDiviFan View Post
    Does anyone now of any Acupuncture centers in Aruba? I just started treatments for my neck a couple weeks ago, though extremely expensive here (doesn't take my insurance) it has been a huge help. Not sure how I will do while away from it for a couple of weeks. Any info as always is appreciated

Post Thanks / Like
    thank you

1 1

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have to tell you, I have been doing acupuncture since the late 1990's. I am one of those people it works for. I have lost muscle in my toes from too much treadmill and my dr decided since I respond so well to acupuncture, try that first before surgery. I am now at once every 4 weeks for treatment and I walk 3 miles every day. I am lucky my insurance covers it.

I will tell you Divi that its usually my neck that I use to go for before my feet and when I am in the saltwater, unbelievable how it doesn't bother me. My acupuncturist actually was approached by the Aruban government in the early 2000's to teach. However, at the time he had 2 young children and he is blind so it would have been difficult.. I am a full believer in acupuncture.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the reassurance Gaby, right now I needed it as I have a migrane and my neck is terrible today. Had treatment yesterday morning worked great but today not so much. I will not give up yet but sure hope it gets better. Not the best time for me to try this as I have been packing up boxes and lifting heavy objects daily at work for our move. Next appt. tomorrow will see what happens.

0 0

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    Post Thanks / Like
    Please understand if you are new to this, it takes a while. And many times the day after feels worse but then it gets better. Though moving boxes with a neck injury isn’t a good measuring stick for acupuncture when you are new at it. I have been doing it for over 30 years and even i know not to do that, lol. But if you are a person who responds well to it, it will be your life saver. It has stopped me from getting foot surgery.