This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Aruba Nights Island Guide
    Aruba since 1979

Angelo Limon's Newsletter w/ information Re: the Mill Resort

Angelo Limon's newsletter

Once you click on the link, scroll down for some Mill Resort Sunday Brunch and renovation updates.

http://www.vacationsbyaruba.com/week...e-mill-resort/

The renovations look nice and I think the rebranding is a good thing. Can’t say I ever heard a lot of positives about the mill. Courtyard by Marriott May be better received.

Aruba since 1979
    Absolutely!
    There was never much said about the Mill and all I really remember is that folks loved their happy hours and in many years past loved their breakfasts.

I had had thought the entire resort was to be closed during the renovation project, but apparently I was mistaken.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pegmeister View Post
    The renovations look nice and I think the rebranding is a good thing. Can’t say I ever heard a lot of positives about the mill. Courtyard by Marriott May be better received.

The Mill had a reputation with the taxi drivers....and I am sure it was deserved, lol. I am guessing the Courtyard may attract a different guest. I wont elaborate but more than 1 driver expanded on the Mill, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Pegmeister View Post