This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Aruba Nights Island Guide
    Aruba since 1979

Animal Relief Aruba "Bailey pup"

Photo is of 2 wonderful folks who accompanied "Bailey" from Aruba (a genuine Aruba Conucu Dog) to NJ. (transporters)
    Bailey will make her home (or is it a him?) with our own....................drumroll please....
    Liz of NJ -AKA Liz Aruba Lover.

Congrats to Liz and Charlie on the new addition.....Bailey joins Molly, a large pretty heinz 57 variety dog and at least 1 kitty in the household.
    I am guessing the little ankle biter is adjusting well.

If any of you are interested in your own little Aruba ankle biter, ...private message me or Sugar or billstellar.

It is an easier precess than you think!

If you'd like to foster or transport...again, send a PM to one of those listed.

Animal Relief Aruba  "Bailey pup"-img_0816-jpg

Congratulations on the new addition Liz! He's beautiful!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

I'm jealous! So cute!

OMG... I wish Lou would get me one for Christmas. He already told me "no more" fur babies. Two are enough.

What a cutie pie! Look at his nose, there is a little white diamond shape! Congrats Liz & Charlie ; )

Thanks everyone. Bailey is sleeping now (but I know not for long LOL) so I have a few minutes to check-in. Bailey hasn't been here yet for 48 hours and I'm exhausted. So far I know he can run through the house like a hurricane struck. He can peep and poop like a champ. Runs up and down from one floor to another with whatever is in his mouth (his toys or wee wee pad that he won't use or a shoe) like he is in a marathon race. He is so fast that I can't catch him before he grabs someone else to chew up. Wee Wee pads he only knows how to chew up in addition to my fingers and toes. He even learned very quickly how to open the Velcro on my shower shoes to chew on. But he is adorable.
    Last edited by Liz - Aruba Lover; 12-13-2016 at 09:31 PM.

Aruba since 1979
    hahahahahahaha
    are you crate training him?

Quote Originally Posted by Liz - Aruba Lover View Post
    Thanks everyone. Bailey is sleeping now (but I know not for long LOL) so I have a few minutes to check-in. Bailey hasn't been here yet for 48 hours and I'm exhausted. So far I know he can run through the house like a hurricane struck. He can peep and poop like a champ. Runs up and down from one floor to another with whatever is in his mouth (his toys or wee wee pad that he won't use or a shoe) like he is in a marathon race. He is so fast that I can't catch him before he grabs someone else to chew up. Wee Wee pads he only knows how to chew up in addition to my fingers and toes. He even learned very quickly how to open the Velcro on my shower shoes to chew on. But he is adorable.

Sounds like you need tons of chew toys and big hefty bones!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

We met Bailey and helpers getting on plane to Newark. Very nice people and Bailey was in great hands with them. Our thanks to the transporters and new parents of these cute puppies.
    Sean and Susan

Still keep looking at his picture.. I can look but not buy.