This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Aruba.com/forum photo challenge

Post Thanks / Like
    Aruba.com/forum photo challenge-img_6831-jpgAruba.com/forum photo challenge-5ee2c3bc-fb61-4987-b773-b0b377ca5b0c-jpgAruba.com/forum photo challenge-img_6826-jpgAruba.com/forum photo challenge-img_3953-jpg
    Mangel Halto__Eagle Beach__Manchebo Beach_Downtown
    Last edited by schexc; 08-30-2019 at 05:36 PM.

OUR COUPLE'S RETREAT. THE PEARL CONDO HOTEL AT EAGLE BEACH. CONDO ACCOMMODATES TWO ADULTS. YOU MUST REQUEST UNIT #8. https://photos.app.goo.gl/lRquP1F4VtxyZhR42 RENTING DIRECTLY THROUGH http://www.thepearlaruba.com/.
    1 2

Post Thanks / Like
    These are all so beautiful! Interesting how many are of Aruba's gorgeous sunsets. One of my projects for this weekend is to download my recent pics from my camera so will hopefully be adding some Eagle Beach photos. Andrea, could you post a quick tutorial on how to post them or tell me where to find it? It's certainly no secret on this forum that I am technically challenged! LOL!

0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    here ya go.
    How to post your photos (again)

Quote Originally Posted by LisaGrn View Post
    These are all so beautiful! Interesting how many are of Aruba's gorgeous sunsets. One of my projects for this weekend is to download my recent pics from my camera so will hopefully be adding some Eagle Beach photos. Andrea, could you post a quick tutorial on how to post them or tell me where to find it? It's certainly no secret on this forum that I am technically challenged! LOL!

Post Thanks / Like
    Aruba.com/forum photo challenge-kel-ken-aua-jpgAruba.com/forum photo challenge-bright-jpg

I too have hundreds of sunset pictures, which I love. But, these two pics make me smile when I see them.
    No need to explain the Bright picture.
    The other picture is from the last time all four of us were in Aruba. My daughter was starting her junior year in college and our son was just about to start his freshman year. It was the last time all 4 of our schedules coincided for a trip together. I love the beach line in the background and the kids just being kids. Moms love it when they see their kids happy and having fun together!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Aruba.com/forum photo challenge-martini-jpg   Aruba.com/forum photo challenge-amstel-jpg  

2 1

Post Thanks / Like
    How do I get rid of the other two pics that say "attached thumbnails"? I guess I failed technologically as I thought I had deleted them. But they are favorite pics as well. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by AUA1989 View Post

I too have hundreds of sunset pictures, which I love. But, these two pics make me smile when I see them.
    No need to explain the Bright picture.
    The other picture is from the last time all four of us were in Aruba. My daughter was starting her junior year in college and our son was just about to start his freshman year. It was the last time all 4 of our schedules coincided for a trip together. I love the beach line in the background and the kids just being kids. Moms love it when they see their kids happy and having fun together!

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Aruba.com/forum photo challenge-ea926af0-75b4-4b78-8b9c-5b59d6cf153b-jpgAruba.com/forum photo challenge-1d1743ea-5754-4822-8347-495424915916-jpgThese are my 2 favorites
    Jayna-Beach Bum at ❤️
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by schexc View Post
    Aruba.com/forum photo challenge-img_6831-jpgAruba.com/forum photo challenge-5ee2c3bc-fb61-4987-b773-b0b377ca5b0c-jpgAruba.com/forum photo challenge-img_6826-jpg
    Mangel Halto__Eagle Beach__Manchebo Beach
    Awesome pictures!!
    Brian

1 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Aruba.com/forum photo challenge-aruba-19-fam-jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Laura in NH View Post
    It's so difficult to choose just. Truly. So I will share this photo with almost all of my Aruba family. We all go week 38 for at least the last 20 years. I'm pretty sure this one was taken in 2013.

Attachment 7889
    Laura, that's awesome. I too have family pictures going back about 8 years. We have gotten to the point of coordinating clothing for the pictures and selecting one night for picture night during our stay (photos always come out better close to sunset). Attached is this year's family photo with our youngest grandson, just 6 months old.
    Brian

0 0