This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 93
  1. #71
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Every single spot on island
    Posts
    88
    2 more agonizing weeks! I have so much to do to prepare, plus I need to go shopping for both hubby and myself.

  2. #72
    Senior Member ArubaAce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Arashi Beach, Malmok Beach, Eagle Beach.
    Posts
    1,503
    Very Soon...

  3. #73
    Senior Member Pegmeister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Any beach!!
    Posts
    4,535
    This was a rather impulsive booking for May as I am just so tired of all this dreary weather!! We’ll be staying at the Manchebo and the Renaissance.

  4. #74
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    32,544
    Hooray for Peg and Tom.

    Impulse bookings are awesome

  5. #75
    Senior Member cpjones's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Eagle Beach, Glitz Casino, Manchebo Beach Resort
    Posts
    4,599
    Quote Originally Posted by Pegmeister View Post
    This was a rather impulsive booking for May as I am just so tired of all this dreary weather!! We’ll be staying at the Manchebo and the Renaissance.
    Good booking.....! Manchitos for everyone! .... Right Tracey....?

  6. #76
    Senior Member Pegmeister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Any beach!!
    Posts
    4,535
    CP, it was your trip report that made me decide to book the Manchebo so I guess I’ll need to take the Manchito recommendation from both you and Tracey!

  7. #77
    Senior Member cpjones's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Eagle Beach, Glitz Casino, Manchebo Beach Resort
    Posts
    4,599
    Quote Originally Posted by Pegmeister View Post
    CP, it was your trip report that made me decide to book the Manchebo so I guess I’ll need to take the Manchito recommendation from both you and Tracey!
    .....oh, so NOW I'm responsible ...... Manchito is DW's drink, I tried it and don't love it. You're gonna love that resort and Tom has a really short walk to the casino!

  8. #78
    Senior Member Pegmeister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Any beach!!
    Posts
    4,535
    Quote Originally Posted by cpjones View Post
    .....oh, so NOW I'm responsible ...... Manchito is DW's drink, I tried it and don't love it. You're gonna love that resort and Tom has a really short walk to the casino!
    we’re looking forward to it!!

  9. #79
    Senior Member kemperato's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Palm Beach, The Beach Bar, Arashi Beach
    Posts
    265
    Looking like lots of B.B. members will be on the island early May. Hope we can all meet up!

  10. #80
    Senior Member schexc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Pearl at Eagle Beach
    Posts
    1,503
    Alarm is set for 2:45 AM for tomorrow’s travel day.



    OUR COUPLE'S RETREAT. THE PEARL CONDO HOTEL AT EAGLE BEACH. CONDO ACCOMMODATES TWO ADULTS. YOU MUST REQUEST UNIT #8. https://photos.app.goo.gl/lRquP1F4VtxyZhR42 RENTING DIRECTLY THROUGH http://www.thepearlaruba.com/.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •