This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Aruba Nights Island Guide

Aruba Hotels that offer day passes

We'll be in Aruba on Feb. 5, visiting from a cruise ship. We are very familiar with Aruba as we've vacationed on Palm Beach a dozen times, as well as other visits from cruises we've done. We have never tried to do a day pass at a hotel before, and I've emailed a few, but I get no replies back. Does anyone know what hotels offer day passes, and if so, the cost, etc. and how I would book for two adults? Thanks very much.
    Cherry

Aruba since 1979
    I do know that Renaissance offers day pass to their private island based on availability. Approx $100 pp.
    A well kept secret is the Reflexions beach club. It is downtown at Surfside and for $20 you get to lounges and shade hut a nice beach, pool, bar service and restaurant. .
    Quote Originally Posted by cherry View Post
    We'll be in Aruba on Feb. 5, visiting from a cruise ship. We are very familiar with Aruba as we've vacationed on Palm Beach a dozen times, as well as other visits from cruises we've done. We have never tried to do a day pass at a hotel before, and I've emailed a few, but I get no replies back. Does anyone know what hotels offer day passes, and if so, the cost, etc. and how I would book for two adults? Thanks very much.
    Last edited by Andrea J.; 01-11-2017 at 12:42 AM.

Amsterdam Manor will rent out beach loungers and Palapa based on availability for $20/lounger. However if guests arrive they get preference. They have bathroom, Bar and restaurant right on the beach for use.

On my last stay at La Cabana there was this lady with her Mother and son hanging out at the pool. The security guard came over because she had her cruise towel not the towels provided by La Cabana. She showed her some type of day pass and the security guard said ok. Not sure if she was an owner at la cabana or actually bought a day spa.

La Cabana owners are permitted to use the facilities, depending on occupancy, even if they are not staying on property. I could be wrong, but I don't believe they offer a day pass.

Cherry - remember all Aruba beaches are public and you can go to any one and rent an umbrella &/or chairs from one of the beach vendors (like Julio in front of La Cabana)
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ