This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Aruba on my mind

Post Thanks / Like
    Aruba is always on my mind, regardless of if I am travelling there or not. Then there is the fact that I have two maps posted on the walls in my kitchen/dinning room area, another map on the door to my bedroom, and a calendar right above my table; yeah Aruba is never far from my thoughts. The excitement really takes over once I purchase my flight ticket and make my reservation for the hotel. At the airport I am the most calm person on the flight, sometimes other nationals going to Aruba are surprised to see me on the connecting flight because they thought seeing as I was so calm and not all that excited that I was staying on Curacao. On the outside I appear calm, on the inside I'm a ball of excited energy!!!
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like

Why not keep them guessing..haha

Well I'm a crazy person who over thinks, as most forum regulars have already guessed. I think we are changing our plan with less than 2 weeks to go. As much as we both want to stay at Manchebo, we also think we will miss having a kitchen. Being that we need a place to check in on Thursday and check out on Sunday, our options seemed limited. We may have stumbled across a great rental for those 3 nights at Playa Linda. We have to work out the details and agree on the change before Wednesday to get our deposit back from Manchebo. Never a full moment over here in Aruba planning.

We found out last night we will miss friends on a cruise stop by 1 day. Our advice to them was find an atv rental or tour for the day. They like that kind of thing and are not drinkers, so I usual bar crawl recommendation wasn't helpful.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Just an FYI Divi is all inclusive and you can save 45% off for those dates. I know you probably aren't interested in All Inclusive but you wouldn't need a kitchen for the 4 days, all the drinks you can drink and a great staff. May be a nice time to try it? If not good luck with your change in plans hope it work out for you

PROMO CODE: WINTERINARUBA

1 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DiviDiviFan View Post
    Just an FYI Divi is all inclusive and you can save 45% off for those dates. I know you probably aren't interested in All Inclusive but you wouldn't need a kitchen for the 4 days, all the drinks you can drink and a great staff. May be a nice time to try it? If not good luck with your change in plans hope it work out for you

Very interesting and something to think about.
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    What are the dates you plan on being there?

Quote Originally Posted by Traceyd14 View Post
    Well I'm a crazy person who over thinks, as most forum regulars have already guessed. I think we are changing our plan with less than 2 weeks to go. As much as we both want to stay at Manchebo, we also think we will miss having a kitchen. Being that we need a place to check in on Thursday and check out on Sunday, our options seemed limited. We may have stumbled across a great rental for those 3 nights at Playa Linda. We have to work out the details and agree on the change before Wednesday to get our deposit back from Manchebo. Never a full moment over here in Aruba planning.

We found out last night we will miss friends on a cruise stop by 1 day. Our advice to them was find an atv rental or tour for the day. They like that kind of thing and are not drinkers, so I usual bar crawl recommendation wasn't helpful.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    I’m kind of sad that you won’t be spending a few days at Manchebo.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pegmeister View Post
    I’m kind of sad that you won’t be spending a few days at Manchebo.
    It's not 100% yet. I will keep you posted.
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by robin View Post
    What are the dates you plan on being there?
    Full trip is Nov 28 to Dec 7th. We will definitely be at the Surf Club after the 1st.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DiviDiviFan View Post

I put in the dates and our info and this is really a great deal, especially the Tam rooms. Jon laughed and said no, we already have more options than we need. I dont know how he puts up with me some days.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Traceyd14 View Post
    I put in the dates and our info and this is really a great deal, especially the Tam rooms. Jon laughed and said no, we already have more options than we need. I dont know how he puts up with me some days.
    Just tell him he can do all the searching, booking etc. (lol) Never want to lose out on a deal so good to weigh all options :-)

0 1