This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Aruba Nights Island Guide
Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Aruba Online Entry Form Site

Post Thanks / Like

Aruba Online Entry Form Site

The Aruba Online Entry Site has been down all day. Is there a new site or has anything changed? Just trying to get my forms done before our visit.

https://edcardaruba.aw/

Thanks!
    0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    apparently it is down

can you try again tomorrow?

if it fails, they still accept and the forms that you fill out on the plane.

(some people object to filling out online)

Post Thanks / Like
    Working now, I tried all yesterday, last night and first thing this morning but it must have come back online after 10am EST. I just did ours !

Can't wait, I still print mine out but they seemed to see that we had it and pushed us through the automated machines vs standing at the manned stations.
    0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    funny that this showed up in my email today
    https://www.caribbeannewsnow.com/201...lers-to-aruba/

glad it is now working!

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    Post Thanks / Like
    Does it matter if you print out your form in black ink only. Or does it have to be both colored ink and black ink

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    does not matter
    Quote Originally Posted by gaby View Post
    Does it matter if you print out your form in black ink only. Or does it have to be both colored ink and black ink

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    Post Thanks / Like
    I put a colored ink cartridge in I got from Amazon and it screwed up my printer. so i sent it back, put the old one that had no ink in it back in and the printer worked. No more ink cartridges from Amazon, going to Staples instead. I wanted to see if we would have a problem since we are styaing 36 days this year so i did it early but no problem, printed out our confirmation. Happy dance..........

Post Thanks / Like
    We stayed 91 days last year and no questions asked.

I put a colored ink cartridge in I got from Amazon and it screwed up my printer. so i sent it back, put the old one that had no ink in it back in and the printer worked. No more ink cartridges from Amazon, going to Staples instead. I wanted to see if we would have a problem since we are styaing 36 days this year so i did it early but no problem, printed out our confirmation. Happy dance..........

0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    \

Gaby - same thing happened to me a month or so ago, then I realized I never took off the little strip at the bottom of ink cartridge (lol) worked fine after that!

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    First thing i did. I took the strip off. I think it was a bogus HP cartridge.