This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Beach or pool and which resort has the best pool?

Post Thanks / Like
    Great question Peg, I used to enjoy floating around in the ocean but really only go in when it is calm as I am not a swimmer. My friends from Boston who used to go to Divi at the same time floated around all day and I do mean all day in the ocean, that is how I met them. They would only come out to eat and pee (lol) haven't gone in a couple of years and my hubby doesn't really swim anymore so I end up using the pool which is ok. I enjoy the new pool at Divi AI which is right near my patio it is very quiet and not too many little ones, plus I love those new loungers that are in the shallow end, so comfy Happy for all you lucky people who are planning trips soon!

0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    For years we have been checking out other resorts in case we want a change. We always grab a drink near pool and ask bartender if we can take a quick dip to cool off while enjoying our drink. We have not been denied yet. We tend to love the pools with a waterfall. Love the feeling of cool water crashing on our shoulders and back. So relaxing. Why we are on the subject, who here thinks their resort has best waterfall in their resort pool?
    Sean and Susan
    [Countdown=12/01/2013 2:30 AM;]I'm finally there]Count down:[/Countdown]
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Haven’t seen a waterfall feature in any of the pools so I would be curious about that as well.
    0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    I like to waterfalls at the trop (eagle beach resort) and the lacabana.

Post Thanks / Like
    The pool at the Tropicana/Eagle had one when we stayed there a few years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by crimms View Post
    For years we have been checking out other resorts in case we want a change. We always grab a drink near pool and ask bartender if we can take a quick dip to cool off while enjoying our drink. We have not been denied yet. We tend to love the pools with a waterfall. Love the feeling of cool water crashing on our shoulders and back. So relaxing. Why we are on the subject, who here thinks their resort has best waterfall in their resort pool?
    Sean and Susan

OUR COUPLE'S RETREAT. THE PEARL CONDO HOTEL AT EAGLE BEACH. CONDO ACCOMMODATES TWO ADULTS. YOU MUST REQUEST UNIT #8. https://photos.app.goo.gl/lRquP1F4VtxyZhR42 RENTING DIRECTLY THROUGH http://www.thepearlaruba.com/.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    I like the waterfall at Surf Club... and the slide and the lazy river

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    The lazy river sounds wonderful!!
    0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    someday Paul and I hope to rent at the surf club for a week just for the use of the lazy river!

Post Thanks / Like
    "The lazy river sounds wonderful!!"
    "someday Paul and I hope to rent at the surf club for a week just for the use of the lazy river!"

Peg/Andrea, if you're on the island while we're still at Surf Club, you are invited to come over for a sample of the lazy river. We will be there from 29 April through 12 May

1 2

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like

sounds terrific. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WaltVB View Post
    "The lazy river sounds wonderful!!"
    "someday Paul and I hope to rent at the surf club for a week just for the use of the lazy river!"
    Peg/Andrea, if you're on the island while we're still at Surf Club, you are invited to come over for a sample of the lazy river. We will be there from 29 April through 12 May