This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Aruba Nights Island Guide

Thread: Dental work in Aruba

Post Thanks / Like

Dental work in Aruba

Hello All
    Can anyone share about good or not so good experiences with Dentists in Aruba?
    I'm Looking for a Great dentist for lots of Dental Work.
    I have recently had some, and still need more, crowns done due to excessive grinding and gerd.
    The Dentists here in Fl or NH are very expensive as I'm sure many of you know.
    On a previous thread Andrea shared her Dentist name in Aruba and highly recommended her.
    Thankfully I took a pic of her name, Ras J M, and I'm thinking of trying to set up an appt. when I come down in March.

Andrea are you still happy with Dr. Ras and would you happen to know what a crown would cost with her?
    If anyone has any info on Dentists that they might want to share privately, Plese PM me.
    Thank You All so very much.
    flpctc@gmail.com/Pam
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    We lived in Aruba for 18 months and, having had extensive dental work done, we get periodontal cleaning regularly. We went to Practice for Advanced Dentistry for cleanings which the dentist actually performed. We were really impressed with their equipment and advice, especially when my husband had to have a back tooth extracted, they advised that there really wasn't a need for an implant/crown unless he so desired. Their prices were much less than in the US. Here we pay $150 and I think that covered cleanings for both my husband and I there. They also spotted a problem area in me long before it became an issue. Would highly recommend Practice for Advanced Dentistry. They are located along the road from Super Foods.
    1 1

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    we are very happy with Dr Ras.

email: info@rasdental.com

I cannot quote pricing as the last time we had a crown there was about 9 years ago.
    Prices are much less expensive in AUA than in FL.

Quote Originally Posted by flpctc View Post
    Hello All
    Can anyone share about good or not so good experiences with Dentists in Aruba?
    I'm Looking for a Great dentist for lots of Dental Work.
    I have recently had some, and still need more, crowns done due to excessive grinding and gerd.
    The Dentists here in Fl or NH are very expensive as I'm sure many of you know.
    On a previous thread Andrea shared her Dentist name in Aruba and highly recommended her.
    Thankfully I took a pic of her name, Ras J M, and I'm thinking of trying to set up an appt. when I come down in March.

Andrea are you still happy with Dr. Ras and would you happen to know what a crown would cost with her?
    If anyone has any info on Dentists that they might want to share privately, Plese PM me.
    Thank You All so very much.
    flpctc@gmail.com/Pam

THINK.. is it Thoughtful? Helpful? Inspirational? Necessary? Kind? SIDTM
    1 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank You Sue and Andrea for the feedback.
    They sound like 2 good options.
    Anyone else have any experiences to share?

Have a Great? Football Sunday...Go Bucs!!
    0 1