This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Aruba Nights Island Guide
Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dog transport

Post Thanks / Like
    Dog transport-25508188_152182455427225_8153820206301163847_n-jpgHere is one of the little pumpkins I picked up last month..this is Layla
    0 5 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Please keep in mind of you take the dog out of the carrier, there are others who may not love dogs as much as you do. My 3 year old nephew would have a total meltdown and make everyone on the plane miserable at the sight of a dog out if the crate in his row. As someone with pet dander allergies, I cringe at the thought if the person next to me holding a dog or cat. Please don't take this the wrong way, I appreciate the efforts to save the animals, but pet lovers sometimes need a reminder that not everyone loves your pet as much as you do.
    Last edited by Traceyd14; 01-03-2018 at 01:26 PM.
    Always planning our next trip
    0 3 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Very true Tracey. We usually ARE our row so didn't really have to deal with that - and of course would have no problem putting them in the carriers if asked.
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ
    0 1 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Great point, Tracey- That is a good reminder!
    0 1 0

Post Thanks / Like
    This dog was already on the flight and I picked it up at the baggage claim. I have no idea if this dog was let out of it's carrier during it's flight. This was done away from people just so the dog can sit up and have a break from laying in carrier. Like I said I pick up from the airport and transport to the foster home for the nite.
    0 3 0