This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Fish Pedicure, stream near Fontein Cave

  1. #1
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    34,788
    Post Thanks / Like

    Fish Pedicure, stream near Fontein Cave

    Have you done it? Yay or Nay

    Would your consider?


    Comments
    0 0
     

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    223
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think I'd nix that. Somehow little fish nibbling on my feet seems creepy!


    1 0
     

  3. #3
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    34,788
    Post Thanks / Like
    those are my thoughts
    I know many that have gone and loved it.
    not me, I would stay in the car.

    Quote Originally Posted by LisaGrn View Post
    I think I'd nix that. Somehow little fish nibbling on my feet seems creepy!
    0 0
     

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    223
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have visions of tiny little piranha...


    0 1
     

  5. #5
    Senior Member Pegmeister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Any beach!!
    Posts
    5,578
    Post Thanks / Like
    I actually would love to do it. The funny thing is, when we had our place in NH we would go fishing off this small island and I was totally freaked by the small fish that would constantly come and nibble my toes. Now, I kind of think it’s cool!

    0 0
     

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Baby Beach and the Marriott Ocean Club smokey joes and happy hour by the beach
    Posts
    110
    Post Thanks / Like
    MY wife and daughter did it and said it was a little weird at first but ended up loving it
    0 0
     

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    31
    Post Thanks / Like
    No thank you....lol...that just doesn't sit well with me. But yet, I can deal with all things healthcare related and none of it bothers me...go figure
    0 0
     

  8. #8
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    34,788
    Post Thanks / Like
    ever get a pedicure and see someone having the cheese grater thingy being done on their feet?
    that makes me sick to my stomach.
    no thank you very much!!!!
    gag.


    Quote Originally Posted by YiaYia1983 View Post
    No thank you....lol...that just doesn't sit well with me. But yet, I can deal with all things healthcare related and none of it bothers me...go figure
    0 1
     

  9. #9
    Senior Member DiviDiviFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,404
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    ever get a pedicure and see someone having the cheese grater thingy being done on their feet?
    that makes me sick to my stomach.
    no thank you very much!!!!
    gag.
    thanks Andrea for ruining my appetite, did not really need that snack before bed anyway (lol).....I would never try this, not my cup of tea.

    0 0
     

  10. #10
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    34,788
    Post Thanks / Like
    hahahaha
    sorry, really.
    Quote Originally Posted by DiviDiviFan View Post
    thanks Andrea for ruining my appetite, did not really need that snack before bed anyway (lol).....I would never try this, not my cup of tea.
    0 0
     

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •