This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ghost town

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tim I think that they are staying in a condo.
    I read that they own at the Breeze, which is pretty close to the hospital in the Eagle area.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim nel View Post
    Are you two staying in one of the hotels?
    November 26 - December 10 Photos https://photos.app.goo.gl/K6JFHPUx18oB69Nh7
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    As of last night there are 33 cases.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim nel View Post
    How many Coronavirus cases have they detected on the island? Originally there were two and the were people from the US who were visiting.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    Tim I think that they are staying in a condo.
    I read that they own at the Breeze, which is pretty close to the hospital in the Eagle area.
    Correct...

OUR COUPLE'S RETREAT. THE PEARL CONDO HOTEL EAGLE BEACH. CONDO ACCOMMODATES TWO ADULTS. YOU MUST REQUEST UNIT #8. https://photos.app.goo.gl/lRquP1F4VtxyZhR42 RENTING DIRECTLY http://www.pearlarubacondos.com/. SEND PM BEFORE BOOKING FOR REFERRAL.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Reported now 44 cases.
    0 0

The less crowded beaches & the Dutch bars
    Post Thanks / Like
    It was never clear to us that we had to leave. Jet blue cancelled our flight and all the other scheduled flights before the deadline. I looked at other airlines and did find some available seats. My wife is 78 and has asthma . The idea of sitting in a middle seat of a crowded flight, and separated from each other to go back to Westchester NY just did not sound like the best health move to us. Here we are!
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Aruba never said every tourist had leave. They stopped incoming passengers and told everyone that now is the time to leave otherwise there is no guarantee when the planes will be back. The ones that stayed will be taken care of just like any local.

Aruba is also now one of the leading nations in the world by amount of testing per capita. We are the South Korea of the Americas currently(by tests per capita, not cases ). Currently 46 cases with 513 negatives.
    3 3