This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Aruba Nights Island Guide
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Help

Post Thanks / Like

Help

I am wondering if anyone knows the other word that begins with a P, that means huts!! Thanks for reading
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    palapa

-----

pa·la·pa (p-läp)
    n. 1. An open-sided dwelling with a thatched roof made of dried palm leaves.
    ~Amy~® -- 37th trip to Aruba: New Year's Eve 2018/2019 -- Napa: March 2019 -- 38th trip to Aruba: April/May 2019 -- Boston: July 2019 -- Paris: Sept/Oct 2019

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Amy,
    Your too good!!!! Great forum skills.. hope to get there, I'm a newbie still..
    Karla
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    the more you go the better you are able to speak the language !!!!! and remember words like palapa.....
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by pxQueen View Post
    Amy,
    Your too good!!!! Great forum skills.. hope to get there, I'm a newbie still..

Here's to many more trips to Aruba....and to many more cold drinks as you sit under your palapa!
    Last edited by ~Amy~®; 08-21-2010 at 10:52 AM.
    ~Amy~® -- 37th trip to Aruba: New Year's Eve 2018/2019 -- Napa: March 2019 -- 38th trip to Aruba: April/May 2019 -- Boston: July 2019 -- Paris: Sept/Oct 2019

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you... I am so ready to have many cool drinks under my papala... My husband is telling everyone that I am soooooo excited, and... I am planning another trip back even though I have never been there. That's because of the forum!! Everyone sees and does many different things that I think we all need to experience. SO... we are coming back in the future.
    Karla
    0 0