This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hollie to Aruba!!

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    good advice from Peg
    ...also a reminder that if you happen to forget a script, the pharmacists at the pharmacy (Boticas) are quite helpful.
    a few years ago we left our toiletry bag at home and it it were some prescriptions.
    we went to the botica near the hospital. the pharmacist called a local dr and we were able to tell him what was forgotten and he filled the script.
    the only costs were the phone consultation $25 and the cost of the scripts.
    also too at that point in time, our blood pressure med was otc in Aruba.
    CBD is legal in Aruba.

Quote Originally Posted by Pegmeister View Post
    I carry all meds in their original prescription containers in my carry on. If they were to check them they would want to see that the med was prescribed. I would also check the airline website to review prohibited items
    THINK.. is it Thoughtful? Helpful? Inspirational? Necessary? Kind? sidtm
    1 1

Post Thanks / Like
    CBD is legal? Do they sell products there? Can you bring Oils, creams, gummies with you ?
    0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    yes to oils and creams.
    I bought some CBD oil there as well as cream in June.

I have been using the CBD on and off for my arthritic hands (in particular thumbs) for a couple of years.

Quote Originally Posted by flpctc View Post
    CBD is legal? Do they sell products there? Can you bring Oils, creams, gummies with you ?
    THINK.. is it Thoughtful? Helpful? Inspirational? Necessary? Kind? sidtm
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollie View Post
    We fly out this Sat from Logan. 6:30am flight. This is our first trip. Staying at the Holiday Inn. Trying to learn all I can about everything. Trip reports are really helpful. We have dinner reservations for almost every night. Dreaming about dutch pancakes. Any tips or advice is very welcome!
    Don't fret over a must do list. You'll never accomplish it. Just plan on many more trips.

OUR COUPLE'S RETREAT. THE PEARL CONDO HOTEL AT EAGLE BEACH. CONDO ACCOMMODATES TWO ADULTS. YOU MUST REQUEST UNIT #8. https://photos.app.goo.gl/lRquP1F4VtxyZhR42 RENTING DIRECTLY http://www.pearlarubacondos.com/. SEND PM BEFORE BOOKING FOR REFERRAL .
    1 2

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollie View Post
    We fly out this Sat from Logan. 6:30am flight. This is our first trip. Staying at the Holiday Inn. Trying to learn all I can about everything. Trip reports are really helpful. We have dinner reservations for almost every night. Dreaming about dutch pancakes. Any tips or advice is very welcome!
    What dinner reservations have you made?

OUR COUPLE'S RETREAT. THE PEARL CONDO HOTEL AT EAGLE BEACH. CONDO ACCOMMODATES TWO ADULTS. YOU MUST REQUEST UNIT #8. https://photos.app.goo.gl/lRquP1F4VtxyZhR42 RENTING DIRECTLY http://www.pearlarubacondos.com/. SEND PM BEFORE BOOKING FOR REFERRAL .
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    yes to oils and creams.
    I bought some CBD oil there as well as cream in June.

I have been using the CBD on and off for my arthritic hands (in particular thumbs) for a couple of years.
    Good to know. I have a problem with my foot that gets some relief with a CBD salve I use when needed.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    The sea glass excursion I mentioned is with Aruba’s Hands by Gaby (that’s the name of her Facebook page). Her excursions fill up very quickly because she only does a couple per week and only four people per excursion. Her husband takes you out to pick up some Seaglass and then you go back to her studio and you can choose an art piece/jewelry piece to be made with one of your pieces of glass. The rest of the glass you find as yours to take home. You can also purchase additional pieces. You can private message her on Facebook to see if she has any openings. There is also a Facebook page called Sea glass tours Aruba. I have never gone on that, but have heard good things.
    ​Laura from NH/Divi Village

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh good to know, I would have thought it would be better to check them. I'll put them in my carry on then!

Quote Originally Posted by Pegmeister View Post
    I carry all meds in their original prescription containers in my carry on. If they were to check them they would want to see that the med was prescribed. I would also check the airline website to review prohibited items
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by schexc View Post
    What dinner reservations have you made?
    Madame Janette, El Gaucho (x2 per the advice of a friend), Flying Fishbones & Azzurro We left two nights open to find something fun.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    I will check both of those out! Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Laura in NH View Post
    The sea glass excursion I mentioned is with Aruba’s Hands by Gaby (that’s the name of her Facebook page). Her excursions fill up very quickly because she only does a couple per week and only four people per excursion. Her husband takes you out to pick up some Seaglass and then you go back to her studio and you can choose an art piece/jewelry piece to be made with one of your pieces of glass. The rest of the glass you find as yours to take home. You can also purchase additional pieces. You can private message her on Facebook to see if she has any openings. There is also a Facebook page called Sea glass tours Aruba. I have never gone on that, but have heard good things.
    0 0