This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Aruba Nights Island Guide
Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How many days is the perfect trip?

Post Thanks / Like
    My Wife prefers 1 week, I would like 10 days, Guess who wins

0 0

EAGLE & PALM BEACH ORANJESTAD PADDOCK - MADAME JEANETTE SOLE MARE KUKKO KUNUKOO
    Post Thanks / Like
    9 days was my longest, my work schedule does not allow me the freedom to do longer than that at a time. I try to mix in some Holiday's in there to lessen the work dilemma. The 9 day trip was fantastic, usual is 7 days though, you take what you get and you don't get upset !!!!
    0 2

Post Thanks / Like
    We started with 8 days then 9 days and now we are staying two weeks which seems just right for us. We always leave very early in the morning and sometimes it it hard being at the airport at 3:30:am.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    We started with a week then went to two. Now we are there for 80-90 days. Other than missing my kids, and my obligations at home, I could stay there longer or go more often.

0 2

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only reason we can stay as long as we do is because we rent a house. I couldn't stay 5 weeks in a hotel room. I would be dead, my husband would be dead or we would be divorced. If I were to stay in a hotel room, then my max would be 1 week.

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    absolutely...we need our SPACE!!
    Quote Originally Posted by gaby View Post
    The only reason we can stay as long as we do is because we rent a house. I couldn't stay 5 weeks in a hotel room. I would be dead, my husband would be dead or we would be divorced. If I were to stay in a hotel room, then my max would be 1 week.

Post Thanks / Like
    lol. I used to think that too but after our month long road trip last year we both came back alive and not seeking a divorce

0 2

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    if Paul and I had been on that road trip.........the newspaper headlines would have read.........." and then she turned the gun on herself"

Quote Originally Posted by robin View Post
    lol. I used to think that too but after our month long road trip last year we both came back alive and not seeking a divorce

Post Thanks / Like
    I may agree. Both of our longer trips have been in a suite or a 1br with a full kitchen. The longest I think we have done in a regular room was 12 days and that was before we had our son.

Post Thanks / Like
    We always stay in a 1 bedroom suite (or a 2 bed/2 bath suite if I go with girlfriends) at Amsterdam Manor since our trips are usually around 12-14 days. We need the space and enjoy having people over for drinks and snacks on the patio/balcony and also like making breakfast in the morning with a full kitchen, Keurig coffee maker, etc.

View from our balcony a couple of few weeks ago at Amsterdam Manor. This was the 2 bedroom/2 bath penthouse at Amsterdam Manor.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails How many days is the perfect trip?-59538144_10214776046938876_9004432982269755392_n-jpg   How many days is the perfect trip?-58586615_10214751032873540_7917573890061107200_o-jpg  
    Last edited by ~Amy~®; 05-22-2019 at 03:45 PM.
    ~Amy~® -- 37th trip to Aruba: New Year's Eve 2018/2019 -- Napa: March 2019 -- 38th trip to Aruba: April/May 2019 -- Boston: July 2019 -- Paris: Sept/Oct 2019 -- 39th trip to Aruba: Nov. 2019

0 1