This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Aruba Nights Island Guide
Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I Heart Aruba sign downtown

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AUA1989 View Post
    What am I behind on? "Watty Vos"?????
    The sign was visible for everyone to see as they came through downtown Oranjestad from the airport. They moved the sign to the cruise ship terminal. Watty Vos is the new highway that is supposed to open later this year that will direct traffic from the airport around the downtown area instead of through downtown.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AUA1989 View Post
    What am I behind on? "Watty Vos"?????
    The by-pass road they are building around downtown from the airport to hotel district.

Since 1980, and throughout the many changes, we still love going downtown in Oranjestad.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I agree with Andrea and many others. In front of parliament was the wrong place for the sign. I always thought it looked tacky there.

My initial thought, in terms of relocating the 'I love Aruba' sign, was the round-about at Reina Beatrix. You know; get off the plane, get in the car and voila, it's would be right there. Or would that cause a whole new raft of problems? Lol.
    0 0