This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Aruba Nights Island Guide
Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If I could do just one thing in Aruba...

Post Thanks / Like

If I could do just one thing in Aruba...

Let's think about future trips. If you could do just one thing that you have never done in Aruba, what would it be? It can be an activity, a place to stay, a restaurant, a time of year or holiday, something cultural, anything. Try to answer with these things in mind - something you have never done, you can only pick one, and money is no object. What would it be?

My husband's answer is renting clear bottom kayaks. I should mention he has never brought this before so I'm glad I asked.

My answer is rent a house in walking distance of Boca Catalina and Arashi with a private pool.
    Last edited by Traceyd14; 06-14-2020 at 01:56 PM.
    0 4

Post Thanks / Like
    I am glad I reread your posting...money be no object. I would rent out Bugaloe for a private party for and invite all of my island friends to enjoy the night for dinner, drinks, music and some fun. It would be a Tuesday so the Joyride band would be there.

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    If I could do 1 thing............I would own the insurance company that is collecting the covid insurance monies. hahahahahahahahahahaha

Seriously, I would rent out Reflexions Beach Club @ Surfside and have a bunch of unlimited hours too with jet skis! For our friend and us.
    Free flowing beverages, lots of munchies and burgers and fish!

Paul says, he would take $10,000 and sit at the 88 Fortunes machine at the Alhambra and play $8.88 per push.
    ​In a world where you can be anything, be kind!
    0 3

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    If I could do 1 thing............I would own the insurance company that is collecting the covid insurance monies. hahahahahahahahahahaha

Seriously, I would rent out Reflexions Beach Club @ Surfside and have a bunch of unlimited hours too with jet skis! For our friend and us.

Paul says, he would take $10,000 and sit at the 88 Fortunes machine at the Alhambra and play $8.88 per push.
    I wonder why Paul picked the 88 Fortunes machine?!

0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    I would rent out the entire Monforte Luxury cruise and invite my friends. We would lounge and snorkel and eat and drink. Ending the day celebrating the sunset.

0 2

Since 1980, and throughout the many changes, we still love going downtown in Oranjestad.
    Post Thanks / Like
    What I love to do is regale! What better place to do it?

Instead of a written trip report, what I'd love to do is invite Andrea, Amy, Robin, Lisa, Peg, Walt, CP and anyone else who'd like to come, to sit in the palapa at SBS and while I regale all of you with tales of all my Aruba adventures, from 1980 till now.

As Amy and Lisa know, nobody on here can make a long story longer better than me, so I figure we should start around 8:00 am. If you have plans for dinner that day, we should be finished by 6:00.

Can you think of a better way to spend a day in Aruba? Me neither.

Glenn
    0 4

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL!! count me in, Glenn!

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Count me in for that, and I would even bring some White Rum for mixing purposes.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    One thing I would book a stay at the Holiday Inn for my family, friends from college and my peeps from the forum. As I would need a lot of support and encouragement to propose to my Aruban Girlfriend( we're still in the friend's phase but working on making it into the more than friends phase); and have the wedding and reception one time.
    0 4

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post

$15.00 per day, added onto the number of arrivals racing back to Aruba?? Talk about Big Money$$$$ payout.
    0 0