This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Aruba Nights Island Guide
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Indian in Aruba

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    4
    Post Thanks / Like

    Post Indian in Aruba

    Hello friends
    Can you help me to get contact information of any Indian who is presently staying in Aruba............... this will be of help as I am planning to move to Aruba
    Thanks
    Kalpesh
    0 0
     

  2. #2
    Senior Member arubamark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Ren Island
    Posts
    1,501
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kalpeshcool View Post
    Hello friends
    Can you help me to get contact information of any Indian who is presently staying in Aruba............... this will be of help as I am planning to move to Aruba
    Thanks
    Kalpesh
    Most of the Jewelry stores behind the Renaissance Hotel are owned by Indians. Try Kay Jewelers. Ask for Andy or Ash.

    Recommended Jewelry Shops
    0 0
     

  3. #3
    Senior Member lizzardo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    948
    Post Thanks / Like
    There are "indians" from India and West Indians and then Ameriads who is an "american indian".

    Which group are you looking for? Many communities around!
    0 0
     

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    50
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contact the chambers of commerce they have info on the Indian association in Aruba
    0 0
     

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    4
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lizzardo View Post
    There are "indians" from India and West Indians and then Ameriads who is an "american indian".

    Which group are you looking for? Many communities around!
    I am looking for Indians from India
    Thanks
    0 0
     

  6. #6
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    33,607
    Post Thanks / Like

    I would contact the University and see what they say about other folks from India residing on island.

    Also too, the suggestion about contacting a few of the jewelry store proprietors is a great suggestion.

    I will shoot out a few emails on your behalf as well.

    Andrea J.

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    4
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you all for your help.......
    Last edited by kalpeshcool; 10-10-2008 at 08:45 AM.
    0 0
     

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    4
    Post Thanks / Like

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    I would contact the University and see what they say about other folks from India residing on island.

    Also too, the suggestion about contacting a few of the jewelry store proprietors is a great suggestion.

    I will shoot out a few emails on your behalf as well.

    Andrea J.
    Thanks
    0 0
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •