This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Aruba Nights Island Guide

Thread: January 19, 2022

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like

January 19, 2022

224 Residents +

41 Non Residents+

56% Of those residents tested, were positive

From the DVG

ORANJESTAD - January 19, 2022. According to the summary of awe, 314 people recovered and a total of 265 nobo cases of COVID-19 in Keda registered which 41 ta non-resident. E cifranan aki ta represents a 'Positivity rate' bou di nos residentenan of 56%. E amount of di active cases di COVID-19 pa awe ta 1181 and amount di fayecidonan relate cu COVID-19 to increase na 187. Strength in the family and fayecido. Data ta illustrates casean nobo di COVID with a weekly averahe of 346 cases pa dia and a weekly 'positivity rate' di 62% pa dia.

Currently na Aruba tin 49 internal person cu of debi na COVID di which den ICU tin 3 person and reba general floor tin 46. Na Colombia tin currently 6 person den ICU and no (0) reba general floor.

January 19, 2022-screen-shot-2022-01-19-2-01-45-pm-jpg

THINK.. is it Thoughtful? Helpful? Inspirational? Necessary? Kind? SIDTM
    3 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Trending in the right direction. Thanks for posting.
    Last edited by Aruba4ever; 01-19-2022 at 02:27 PM.
    Just Booked trip 36- Trip report starting in June.

0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    not tourists
    Quote Originally Posted by Aruba4ever View Post
    Trending in the right direction. I do have a question that someone might know the answer to. Who is getting transferred to the ICU in Columbia? I think it was discussed before I just don't recall the answer. Thanks for posting Andrea.

THINK.. is it Thoughtful? Helpful? Inspirational? Necessary? Kind? SIDTM
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks- I just found and old posting of yours and you answered my question before I could even take it down. Thanks again.
    Just Booked trip 36- Trip report starting in June.

1 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Areas hit first with high numbers are trending down and Aruba is one of them, thankfully, as is NJ, NY, PA, MA and a few others. Today the rate of transmission in NJ dropped below 1.0 and earlier this month is was close to 2. The numbers are still high, but 8400 is better than 33,500. The bigger thing to look at is hospitalizations. Numbers may go down because people are simply assuming they have covid and not going for testing, however; a good sign we are turning a corner is the decreasing number of people hospitalized each day. I'm rambling, so I hope I make sense.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...vid-cases.html