This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Aruba Nights Island Guide
Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: John Gray presents his novels to Minister of Culture

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow that is great. Who sought you out to make this signing happen?

Post Thanks / Like
    Great job, well done!
    Sean and Susan
    [Countdown=12/01/2013 2:30 AM;]I'm finally there]Count down:[/Countdown]
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Aruba4ever View Post
    Wow that is great. Who sought you out to make this signing happen?

Hi. I am a little known to folks on the island. I arranged the fundraiser for Christine Norman who was seriously injured and left with four year old twins when her husband was killed and she injured on an ATV by a drunk driver. I had also setup the fundraiser for Angela the lady taxi driver beaten and had rape attempted on her by a former US Marine. There are other things I have done and been involved with, so it came as no surprise when the ministers assistant requested me to present the novels, as they do promote Aruba to others who may not have been to the island, or those who have but aren't aware of certain historical events that happened

I was thanked for writing these since since they are set in Aruba. I hope this answers your question. Sorry for the delay I have been travelling over the past week.

I hope this response doesnt doesn't violate any forum r.ule or protocol.

john
    0 2

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by aquaman View Post
    Sue... it's for 3-- 6-year-olds. The story of a brother and sister turtle pair. They live on the beaches here and in the Caribbean. The brother gets into trouble from time to time. I won't tell you the whole story, but it has a moral to the story that parents or guardians can share with the kiddies. Not preachy.
    Let us know when we can purchase it. My great grandchildren are 4 yrs and 6 yrs. just the right age.
    0 0