This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Aruba Nights Island Guide
Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Leftovers-food/liquor

Post Thanks / Like
    Our cleaning woman will take anything open or unopen. We usually don't leave much-usually unfinished condiments or items that will expire before we come back. Stuff like pasta sauce, canned tomato products, beans, etc. gets put in the owners closet. Open liquor stays just fine in the closet, but I think the only time we left it unfinished is in 2020 and we had to get out 10 days early.

We have had neighbors or friends leave us items too because they don't when the cleaning people will come in or have been told they must clean out the fridge and cabinets. I have shared what I get usually especially if I don't need it or use.
    Last edited by robin; 01-26-2022 at 04:21 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    We have had the same cleaning woman for 20 yrs. at Costa Linda, she is like family. The day before we drive her home and let her take what ever she wants. They appreciate any small kindness that is extende to them !
    0 1