This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Eagle Beach to relax / Malmok, Boca Catalina & Arashi for snorkeling / Carte Blanche, Zeerovers, Sopranos Piano Bar, Kuku Kanuku & The Pata Pata Bar / The weekend flee market.
    Interesting read today in The Boston Globe regarding the lionfish. iRobot Corp has announced that they are launching a new machine to take out the lionfish. They created a prototype that caught 900 lionfish in 10 hours. Won't be unveiled until 2019 in the Bahamas. It is controlled remotely from a boat, swims over to a lionfish, zaps it with an electric shock, and scoops it up. Sounds weird but whatever!
    9th trip to Aruba in [countdown=5/15/2015 7:30 AM;I'm finally there]Count down:[/countdown]

Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Aruba since 1979
    the irobot vacuum people are geniuses!
    i envision a kitty with scuba gear sitting on an irobot device underwater electrocuting lion fish.

(a take off on the kittys sitting on the irobot vacuum cleaners)

Finally. Beats the heck out of a spear gun.

I hope we get to eat them.

OUR COUPLE'S RETREAT. THE PEARL CONDO HOTEL AT EAGLE BEACH. CONDO ACCOMMODATES TWO ADULTS. YOU MUST REQUEST UNIT #8. https://photos.app.goo.gl/lRquP1F4VtxyZhR42 RENTING DIRECTLY THROUGH http://www.thepearlaruba.com/.