This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Aruba Nights Island Guide
Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Meeting an Aruba Lover

Post Thanks / Like

Meeting an Aruba Lover

We listed our condo at the shore here with a realtor who lives in the building, but since it did not sell in 6 months, hubby decided it was time to change realtors. He got recommendation from a friend who live at the shore. I was not happy with this because I wanted to stick with the realtor we had. I was sure I would not like the guy.

We met the realtor this afternoon. One of the first questions is why do we want to sell. Stu tells him a few things and then mentions spending time in Aruba. Well, it turns out that Kevin has been going to Aruba for 27 years, got engaged there, owns at the Ren and one of the Marriott timeshares, and goes at least once a year depending on the kids schedules. He'll be there in May. They are also thinking about spending winters in Aruba once the kids are done school(youngest is a high school senior) or once he can retire. We spent more time talking about Aruba than the condo we want to sell.

I had no choice but to the like the guy. I think we may have made a new Aruba friend.

0 8

Post Thanks / Like
    Anyone who loves Aruba like we do is best described as a friend we have not met yet....nice story.

Post Thanks / Like
    It’s funny but when I looked at the title of your post I was expecting a totally different story!
    0 2

Post Thanks / Like
    I guess I should not come up with titles on nights I can't sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by Pegmeister View Post
    It’s funny but when I looked at the title of your post I was expecting a totally different story!

0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    I kind of liked it! Plus, it gets people curious to read the post.
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Us too...

Quote Originally Posted by Pegmeister View Post

OUR COUPLE'S RETREAT. THE PEARL CONDO HOTEL AT EAGLE BEACH. CONDO ACCOMMODATES TWO ADULTS. YOU MUST REQUEST UNIT #8. https://photos.app.goo.gl/lRquP1F4VtxyZhR42 RENTING DIRECTLY THROUGH http://www.thepearlaruba.com/.
    0 1