This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 97

Thread: New Aruba Countdown - Begin February 12, 2020

  1. #41
    Senior Member Pegmeister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Any beach!!
    Posts
    6,690
    Post Thanks / Like
    While it remains to be seen if May will be a go, I decided we needed something to look forward to. Just booked Manchebo for November.

    0 0
     

  2. #42
    Super Moderator WaltVB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Surf Club
    Posts
    5,347
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good for you Peg. We're still going to wait and see about May before we cancel everything, deposit our timeshare, and start from scratch. It might be such a pain we just go somewhere else.

  3. #43
    Senior Member Pegmeister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Any beach!!
    Posts
    6,690
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WaltVB View Post
    Good for you Peg. We're still going to wait and see about May before we cancel everything, deposit our timeshare, and start from scratch. It might be such a pain we just go somewhere else.

    I’ve kept the May reservation. Hoping to do both trips. If not, we have November to look forward to. It’s funny, within minutes after booking the November trip, Manchebo emailed telling me I also had an active May reservation and asked did I still want to keep it!

    0 0
     

  4. #44
    Senior Member cpjones's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Eagle Beach, Glitz Casino, Manchebo Beach Resort
    Posts
    5,503
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pegmeister View Post
    I’ve kept the May reservation. Hoping to do both trips. If not, we have November to look forward to. It’s funny, within minutes after booking the November trip, Manchebo emailed telling me I also had an active May reservation and asked did I still want to keep it!
    Manchebo is just amazing with that quick response and willingness to accommodate ……… First class all the way!
    0 0
     

  5. #45
    Senior Member Pegmeister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Any beach!!
    Posts
    6,690
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cpjones View Post
    Manchebo is just amazing with that quick response and willingness to accommodate ……… First class all the way!
    So true. I didn’t expect to hear from them so quickly!!

    0 1
     

  6. #46
    Senior Member LisaGrn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    996
    Post Thanks / Like
    I plan on sending Vivian and Shilpa at Manchebo reservations to tell them I'll be there in September God willing! But more importantly to tell them that they and all my friends there that they are all in my thoughts and prayers. I just feel the need to reach out to them...
    0 3
     

  7. #47
    Junior Member Rubaguy62's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Age
    57
    Posts
    27
    Post Thanks / Like
    36 days god willing waiting out the virus haven't cancelled yet but ready to reschedule asap
    0 1
     

  8. #48
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    37,467
    Post Thanks / Like
    We now have new dates........May 7.
    Anyone think it "WILL" happen?
    November 26 - December 10 Photos https://photos.app.goo.gl/K6JFHPUx18oB69Nh7
    0 0
     

  9. #49
    Senior Member Pegmeister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Any beach!!
    Posts
    6,690
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    We now have new dates........May 7.
    Anyone think it "WILL" happen?
    Unfortunately, it just doesn’t seem likely.

    0 0
     

  10. #50
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    37,467
    Post Thanks / Like
    booooo ....well that just sucked my optimism away.

    I am having a hard time today acting like a responsible adult.


    Quote Originally Posted by Pegmeister View Post
    Unfortunately, it just doesn’t seem likely.
    November 26 - December 10 Photos https://photos.app.goo.gl/K6JFHPUx18oB69Nh7
    0 0
     

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •