This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: New Aruba Countdown - Begin October 24, 2020

Senior Member B Likes To Travel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    We were all hoping for a beachy man-bun. C'mon, Walt. You could pull it off.
    Quote Originally Posted by LisaGrn View Post
    are you packed yet?! and are you going to get your hair cut before you go?!

0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    are you packed yet?! and are you going to get your hair cut before you go?!
    I'm getting ready to pack for a work trip, I'll get home with about 6 days to pack for Aruba. No haircut and no man-bun...

0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nov 26 cannot come soon enough.

The bags are out of the closet. At least that is a start.

November 26 - December 10 Photos https://photos.app.goo.gl/K6JFHPUx18oB69Nh7
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    You do realize the bar has now been set much higher for those of you going later this month by phrogg for trip reports and pictures, don't you?
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    I know, she's a hard act to follow but we'll do our best. I gotta set up a Google account to post photos to.

0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    We just extended our time in Aruba to March 31. AA was easier to deal with than I thought and we are actually getting a credit because our new flight is less expensive than our old flight(a whopping $17 a person, but it is better than being charged more).

Post Thanks / Like
    You do realize the bar has now been set much higher for those of you going later this month by phrogg for trip reports and pictures, don't you?
    Hahaha!! I just now saw this! My advice to all of you going soon is: beer. That is all.
    Pictures from our Oct 2020 trip: https://photos.app.goo.gl/TGHm1uumCXGEkEHv5

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    108 days! Seems like FOREVER since we've been there!
    1 1

Post Thanks / Like
    I had a dream last night that my husband and I decided to throw caution to the wind and buy tickets to go back to Aruba next week. The dream was SO REAL too! Only, it was one of those super frustrating dreams where I kept trying to log onto the forums so I could tell everyone we were going to be there, but I could not get to the forums to let anyone know we were there and I was so mad that I was going to miss meeting some of you in person! I even had the title of my next trip report all ready to go!

I hate those kinds of dreams... Especially when I woke up only to find that we are NOT going back next week. *sigh*
    Pictures from our Oct 2020 trip: https://photos.app.goo.gl/TGHm1uumCXGEkEHv5

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by phrogg108 View Post
    I had a dream last night that my husband and I decided to throw caution to the wind and buy tickets to go back to Aruba next week. The dream was SO REAL too! Only, it was one of those super frustrating dreams where I kept trying to log onto the forums so I could tell everyone we were going to be there, but I could not get to the forums to let anyone know we were there and I was so mad that I was going to miss meeting some of you in person! I even had the title of my next trip report all ready to go!

I hate those kinds of dreams... Especially when I woke up only to find that we are NOT going back next week. *sigh*
    Wishful dreaming!