This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: New Aruba Countdown beginning July 24, 2019

Post Thanks / Like
    We are here. I’ll start a trip report at some point. We’re still taking our time getting acclimated.

No issues at Customs. They was one agent waving everyone through the central hall as you exit the airport.

Quote Originally Posted by WaltVB View Post
    Are we there yet??

OUR COUPLE'S RETREAT. THE PEARL CONDO HOTEL EAGLE BEACH. CONDO ACCOMMODATES TWO ADULTS. YOU MUST REQUEST UNIT #8. https://photos.app.goo.gl/lRquP1F4VtxyZhR42 RENTING DIRECTLY http://www.thepearlaruba.com/. SEND PM BEFORE BOOKING FOR REFERRAL.
    2 2

Post Thanks / Like
    It seems like the Customs practice varies quite a bit. Glad you had no issues, are on the island and ready to enjoy!!!
    Last edited by Pegmeister; 10-29-2019 at 03:27 PM.

0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Enjoy! Am looking forward to trip reports. Looks like quite a few are coming up soon. Does anyone have room in their suitcase for me? :-(

Completely unrelated: I was in Baltimore this weekend visiting family and didn't really have time to read the forum except briefly. I was suffering withdrawal! Trying to catch up a bit now since my boss is in a meeting. But can hardly wait to go home, sit down with a cocktail, and get up to date. Am I nuts or do others feel the same? I don't want to miss anything! I need my daily Aruba fix. LOL!

0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    it is contagious...!

Quote Originally Posted by LisaGrn View Post
    Enjoy! Am looking forward to trip reports. Looks like quite a few are coming up soon. Does anyone have room in their suitcase for me? :-(

Completely unrelated: I was in Baltimore this weekend visiting family and didn't really have time to read the forum except briefly. I was suffering withdrawal! Trying to catch up a bit now since my boss is in a meeting. But can hardly wait to go home, sit down with a cocktail, and get up to date. Am I nuts or do others feel the same? I don't want to miss anything! I need my daily Aruba fix. LOL!

OUR COUPLE'S RETREAT. THE PEARL CONDO HOTEL EAGLE BEACH. CONDO ACCOMMODATES TWO ADULTS. YOU MUST REQUEST UNIT #8. https://photos.app.goo.gl/lRquP1F4VtxyZhR42 RENTING DIRECTLY http://www.thepearlaruba.com/. SEND PM BEFORE BOOKING FOR REFERRAL.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Guilty! I miss Aruba so much! We're headed to Hilton Head this week for a long weekend and I'm hoping ocean views will help, but I live for the trip reports.

Quote Originally Posted by LisaGrn View Post

0 0