This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: New Aruba Countdown beginning July 24, 2019

Post Thanks / Like
    Will do.

Quote Originally Posted by gaby View Post
    Please let us know how customs is in arriving. Have been hearing horror stories on other sites. We leave in 2 weeks.

OUR COUPLE'S RETREAT. THE PEARL CONDO HOTEL EAGLE BEACH. CONDO ACCOMMODATES TWO ADULTS. YOU MUST REQUEST UNIT #8. https://photos.app.goo.gl/lRquP1F4VtxyZhR42 RENTING DIRECTLY http://www.thepearlaruba.com/. SEND PM BEFORE BOOKING FOR REFERRAL.
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by schexc View Post
    Will do.
    Are we there yet??

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Leaving this Friday.....trip #39. I also figured out that this is our 30th stay at Amsterdam Manor and it is their 30 year anniversary this year - what are the odds? LOL!!
    ~Amy~® -- Napa: March 2019 -- 38th trip to Aruba: April/May 2019 -- Boston: July 2019 -- Paris: Sept/Oct 2019 -- 39th trip to Aruba: Nov. 2019 -- 40th trip to Aruba: April/May 2020

0 2

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Amy~® View Post
    Leaving this Friday.....trip #39. I also figured out that this is our 30th stay at Amsterdam Manor and it is their 30 year anniversary this year - what are the odds? LOL!!
    Have a wonderful trip! We arrive the day before you leave or we would get together.

Post Thanks / Like
    Congrats on both Amy! Wonderful milestones for each. Enjoy and have a wonderful trip :-)

1 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Have a wonderful trip! We arrive the day before you leave or we would get together.
    So close! Darn! We don't usually go to Aruba in Nov. but I had extra vacation time I needed to use before the end of the year sooooo.....Aruba it is for some R&R before the holidays get into full swing.
    ~Amy~® -- Napa: March 2019 -- 38th trip to Aruba: April/May 2019 -- Boston: July 2019 -- Paris: Sept/Oct 2019 -- 39th trip to Aruba: Nov. 2019 -- 40th trip to Aruba: April/May 2020

0 0

Senior Member LeaveTheKidsWithMom's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    No horror story, one agent waiving everyone straight through. That was on a Thursday at 1:30pm
    Please let us know how customs is in arriving. Have been hearing horror stories on other sites. We leave in 2 weeks.

0 2

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    cool
    safe travels

0 1

Since 1980, and throughout the many changes, we still love going downtown in Oranjestad.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Have a safe and wonderful vacation Amy.

Looking forward to hearing all about it.

Do you he a restaurant list ready? You know, old favourites and new discoveries to try.

Glenn
    1 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Have a safe and wonderful vacation Amy.

Looking forward to hearing all about it.

Do you he a restaurant list ready? You know, old favourites and new discoveries to try.

Glenn
    I always have a running list, some I will get to and some I won't. I think it will just depend on what we're in the mood for each night. We are attending a special Chef's Pop-Up Dinner hosted by the Marriott on Saturday night which should be fun (details below). Will definitely make it to our favorites - Bingo, Maroc, Wilhelmina, Passions, Anno 1877, De Suikertuin, Bugaloe, and Melt-Away....just have to see where the nights take us. I do like to "stay in" one night, too, and make fresh shrimp cocktail along with a plate of different cheese and fruit and just enjoy that on the patio with a good bottle of wine and a view.

I have also been invited to stop by Gold Mine Ranch to see the foal that "my horse" (the one I always request) Elegance had a few months ago. I am bringing a couple of bags of carrots. Not going riding on this trip but will be nice to see my favorite horses and putter around the ranch. A few years ago we did some volunteer work when the new Donkey Sanctuary opened. Had to help them with a bathroom door that was put on incorrectly and wouldn't open from the outside (quite comical as Mike boost me over the top of the door to get inside. It's funny now anyway. LOL!)

----
    We invite you to delight in unique plates prepared by our top chefs; Ever de Peña (Venezuela), Romeo Penacino (Argentina), Teddy Bouroncle (Peru), and guest chef, Urvin Croes (Aruba).

Join us for an exclusive event as 4 of Aruba's Top Chefs take over for a night of flavors, great music, and enticing cocktails.

Date: November 02, 2019
    Time: 7:00PM - 10:00PM
    70 seats available for the night.

0 0