This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Aruba Nights Island Guide
Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: New Aruba Countdown ....beginning Oct 19, 208

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacki View Post
    I only have one week vacation and Rich's company has decided he is only allowed to take one week at a time. He's still looking for a new job so we're not sure what will happen come August. Brianna may be travel nursing at that time and not able to come Sending all the positive vibes I can muster into the universe hoping that everything will fall into place and we will be there in August - just not a plan yet.
    I am sending good vibes in hopes you will be able to be in Aruba in August.
    0 0 0

EAGLE & PALM BEACH ORANJESTAD PADDOCK - MADAME JEANETTE SOLE MARE KUKKO KUNUKOO
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you one and all !!! Getting a little nervous with the TSA issue, when we left in December the customs people were complaining how low there staff was versus the amount of new incoming flights. We had a 2 hour drop-off to gate time and that was on a Tuesday !! Will definitely be hitting JFK with time to spare this go around. Bon Bini !!!!
    0 2 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Just booked a spring trip....Delta is telling me I have 92 days until check-in. Will be there for King's Day and Labor Day which is always alot fun with events and the usual Dutch Marine Open House.
    ~Amy~® -- 37th trip to Aruba: New Year's Eve 2018/2019 -- Napa: March 2019 -- 38th trip to Aruba: April/May 2019 -- Boston: July 2019 -- Paris: Sept/Oct 2019

0 0 0