This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Aruba Nights Island Guide

Thread: New Attestation form

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like

New Attestation form

https://www.cdc.gov/quarantine/pdf/N...sclose-508.pdf

Print for each person in your travel group.
    Fill it out after your covid test in Aruba for return travel to USA and it gets turned in or shown at the airline check in.

Please fill out prior to arrival at the airport to cut down on congestion at check in.

THINK.. is it Thoughtful? Helpful? Inspirational? Necessary? Kind? SIDTM
    2 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Andrea. Definitely a new form. It indicates that it expires in May of 2022. Wonder if they will update it again for those traveling after May.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, a 5 page form to wade through. Although if fully vaccinated it's only a couple of check marks and a signature, you will still need to present at least three pages for travel. I'm sure that will help getting through the airport. SMH... this is 2021 and technology continues to lag by decades...
    0 1

Senior Member B Likes To Travel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    That was my first thought. I could see how this could confuse some, although the airlines will likely include this in their online check-in, many will still have to deal with the paper form at the airport and worry if they're doing it correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by WaltVB View Post
    Wow, a 5 page form to wade through. Although if fully vaccinated it's only a couple of check marks and a signature, you will still need to present at least three pages for travel. I'm sure that will help getting through the airport. SMH... this is 2021 and technology continues to lag by decades...

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Has anyone read through the entire form yet? I took a closer look at the last question, #5, and can already see the confusion this will cause! I'm assuming as a US Citizen, you would choose YES. Then they are only 2 options available to choose from, and both are about agreeing to be vaccinated w/in 60 days. No where (for this question only) is there option for "already vaccinated". Oh this should be fun, and I can only imagine how happy the airlines are going to be to have to deal with this! Will be there in early December, and will remember to arrive extra early and practice patience :-)

5. Do you, or the person you are attesting on behalf of, intend to stay in the United States for more than 60 days?

YES (complete statement below and then sign form)

NO (skip statement below and sign form)

If YES, I attest that I agree to be vaccinated and have arranged to become fully vaccinated against
    COVID-19 within 60 days of arriving in the United States, or as soon thereafter as is medically appropriate.

If YES, on behalf of , I attest that such
    person agrees to be vaccinated and has arranged to become fully vaccinated against COVID-19 within
    60 days of arriving in the United States, or as soon as thereafter as is medically appropriate.
    0 0

Senior Member B Likes To Travel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    There are only 2 sections on the form. If you are vaccinated, you answer one question in each section that indicates you are vaccinated. After you answer question 1 under section 2 indicating that your are vaccinated -- it instructs you to sign it and its complete. There's no need to answer question 5 under section 2 if you've already answered question 1 under section 2.

Vaccinated -- check 2 boxes and you're done.

Yes, this form COULD certainly be drafted better and I foresee problems. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by mlrhoxie View Post
    Has anyone read through the entire form yet? I took a closer look at the last question, #5, and can already see the confusion this will cause! I'm assuming as a US Citizen, you would choose YES. Then they are only 2 options available to choose from, and both are about agreeing to be vaccinated w/in 60 days. No where (for this question only) is there option for "already vaccinated". Oh this should be fun, and I can only imagine how happy the airlines are going to be to have to deal with this! Will be there in early December, and will remember to arrive extra early and practice patience :-)

5. Do you, or the person you are attesting on behalf of, intend to stay in the United States for more than 60 days?

If YES, I attest that I agree to be vaccinated and have arranged to become fully vaccinated against
    COVID-19 within 60 days of arriving in the United States, or as soon thereafter as is medically appropriate.

person agrees to be vaccinated and has arranged to become fully vaccinated against COVID-19 within
    60 days of arriving in the United States, or as soon as thereafter as is medically appropriate.

1 1

Post Thanks / Like
    I saw the fine print in question #1 of Section 2 after my post, thanks for clarifying! Geez, way too long of a form, all that wasted paper. Hopefully it becomes an electronic process.
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Andrea for the heads up. Form is printed and I'm ready for next Aruba trip.
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Andrea! I skimmed through the multiple pages as I do not need it right now. At the end my thought was "glad I have a degree in Literacy and Language Development"....lol. Always willing to do what I need to do....but sometimes I need someone to walk me through what I need to do! thanks again!
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mlrhoxie View Post

i agree, this should be interesting!
    0 0