This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Aruba Nights Island Guide
Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: The next generation

Post Thanks / Like

The next generation

When we first visited Aruba our boys were 15 and 16. When we purchased the condo about 3 years ago, we said they can use when they want. The older one, now 28 and his gf of 8 years just spent their first week there. I emailed them some reminders last night and this was her reply.

Robin, Stu, et al.,

We hereby inform you that we are not leaving tomorrow; you will indeed need to purchase another condo for your personal use as we will be living here for the foreseeable future under the Aruba Ordinance On The Rent Assessment Advisory Committee (1991).

Regards, Anastasiya & Paul

my reply:

Ana, Paul, et al.,

We hereby inform you that there are several units at Oceania Residence for sale and you are welcome to purchase any of the available units for you personal use. Another option is for you to purchase the penthouse unit above ours for $1.9(Million) and gift to us and in return we will gift you the unit you are in. If you continue to stay in the current unit, it will get very uncomfortable in a few hours when a family of 6 moves in.

Regards,
    Robin and Stu

yep, they have the Aruba bug!

Post Thanks / Like
    Love it!!

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    hahahaha
    hooked another 2!
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Love it, brought a huge smile to my face. Your unit is great and no wonder they dont want to leave it, lol.

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    I went back and reread it.............. "regards" hahahahahahahahaha

Pls tell Ana that I love her name. If Kevin had been a girl, that was a girl name we had chosen. "Anastasiya Lily"
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    She also had a fake law firm and with a fake gmail account that she "sent" the email to. She worked for a legal firm doing research for 4 years, so she put some thought into the email.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    I went back and reread it.............. "regards" hahahahahahahahaha

Pls tell Ana that I love her name. If Kevin had been a girl, that was a girl name we had chosen. "Anastasiya Lily"

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, they are hooked. We were texting last night. They are talking about coming back when Ana has her break in March. They are also hooked on stroopwafles. They sent me a text of a receipt-the lines of stroopwafles was very long. Ana said she probably gained 10 pound and would do it all over again. The loved Yemanja, Elements, and several other places. I don't know what else they did, but we will talk to them next Sunday.