This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Aruba Nights Island Guide
Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Online EB card

Post Thanks / Like

Online EB card

Problem with the online EB card. When we go to fill out the info it does not give the option to fill in the flight number. At the end after all info is entered and we go to print, it shows the flight number from a previous visit. Any way to change this? We let it stay the way it printed our last 2 trips, but end up getting flagged upon entry due to the incorrect flight number printed on the online EB card. Any ideas other than filling out the manual version on the plane? Thanks.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    You could try clearing your browsers cache/history, or use a different browser. Or try filling it out on a different device.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 84turboz View Post
    Problem with the online EB card. When we go to fill out the info it does not give the option to fill in the flight number. At the end after all info is entered and we go to print, it shows the flight number from a previous visit. Any way to change this? We let it stay the way it printed our last 2 trips, but end up getting flagged upon entry due to the incorrect flight number printed on the online EB card. Any ideas other than filling out the manual version on the plane? Thanks.
    How does that work once you arrive in Aruba?

According to the web site there is less wait time upon arrival. Do you skip the line-up?

Also, it says that you can print the application “if possible”.
    I’ve always seen everyone with a document in their hand.
    0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    once you arrive you will be directed to HAPPY FLOW
    which is an area where you do Self Check IN (Immigration)
    Show your printed form to the agent and he/she will direct you to the appropriate spot.
    Sometimes the agent collects your printed form, sometimes not.
    Happy Flow, if all is working properly and the person follows instructions, is quicker.

if you fill out the hand out from that was given to you on the plane you will be directed to another area where the immigration process is done manually by an agent.

if you want a passport stamp in your passport book, you must go thru the manual line, not the Happy Flow.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMtl View Post
    How does that work once you arrive in Aruba?

According to the web site there is less wait time upon arrival. Do you skip the line-up?

Also, it says that you can print the application “if possible”.
    I’ve always seen everyone with a document in their hand.

Post Thanks / Like
    We’ve always filled out the card while on the plane and, so far, have always gone through the self-check-in immigration.

Thats why im trying to figure out where the time-saving happens with the online system.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    We fill out ours on the plane and have always been sent to Happy Flow.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    I did the online form just so it was one less thing to think about and in the hopes it would save some time (which I think it did). Must say the two pens I had with me were VERY popular on the plane so remember to take one with you if you do it onboard!
    Oh, and another possible reason to do it online and print out: on my flight down last month the flight attendants made an announcement that they were short on forms! Not sure what you do if they don't have one for you to complete. I thought that was pretty bad customer service (btw, Delta).
    Last edited by LisaGrn; 09-08-2019 at 01:11 PM.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    In general, it saves a little time. Some seem to like to pass the time on the plane filling it out, but I prefer doing it in advance, online. One year we both slept through the process of distributing forms.

What I still don't understand is why they still ask you for a printed copy. The whole idea is that it is supposed to come up automatically when you present your passport but they don't seem to work that way when you get there. I always print them out and find that agents still ask for them.

Rhys
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    I didn't have to show the online form last week, just told the gal I did it online and she sent me thru.
    Thank goodness I got a new passport this year because my old one would not work in happy flow line and I would have to go to the desk.
    0 0

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    Post Thanks / Like
    I print it out and have it with me. If they take it, great. If not, I file it and when I get home at end of trip, throw it out. I am always reluctant to throw out the printed form until I get home just in case on the way home they want it for some reason.