This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Aruba Nights Island Guide
    Aruba since 1979

Please remember to use Emoticons

• Use smiley faces, emoticons or other indicators of intent liberally. One of the major flaws of Internet communication is the lack of vocal inflections and visual indications of emotion, intent, sarcasm, etc. Be clear what you mean. Many problems occur because someone does not pick up on the sarcasm or otherwise get the joke.

the emoticons are listed on the left and if you hit "More" there will be more of a selection.

remember too, that this site is owned, operated and maintained by the aruba tourism authority.
    the forum is here to promote tourism.

Great reminder Andrea! It’s much easier to read the poster’s intent with emojis.

Ha ha- I never noticed this before! So now if I could just figure out how to reply to private messages. It always takes me more than one time to get it to work. I really am not very good with computer stuff. I would love to take a few classes but my spare time is taken up right now while I help my son raise his 2 year old son. Haha pretty soon my little guy will understand the computer better than me!

Aruba since 1979
    these are my favorites. however i use them very sparingly

Yay Emojis
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ