This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rain ?! Hahaha

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    Our morning entertainment was at 11:30 when the rain poured for truly less than a minute.
    We were in the pool and watched all the folks at the umbrella table run for their lives as if there were a
    a tornado was coming. Paul yelled out “ run Forrest run”

THINK.. is it Thoughtful? Helpful? Inspirational? Necessary? Kind? SIDTM
    0 0

Senior Member B Likes To Travel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    When I was there last Nov/Dec, we had showers pretty much every day. I stayed on the beach under my palapa until it passed. A lesson I learned is that the itchy bugs come out on the beach when it rains. I didn’t see them, but I noticed my legs were miserably itchy afterwards.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    This is supposedly the rainy season but fortunately it only rains for a bit. With global warming I don’t think there are traditional seasons anymore anywhere.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by B Likes To Travel View Post
    When I was there last Nov/Dec, we had showers pretty much every day. I stayed on the beach under my palapa until it passed. A lesson I learned is that the itchy bugs come out on the beach when it rains. I didn’t see them, but I noticed my legs were miserably itchy afterwards.
    When we were there last Nov/Dec, it hardly rained at all... but we were in Palm Beach most of the time. It did look dark quite often down towards Eagle Beach, but there was little rain in our little part of paradise.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    November is Aruba's "wettest" month(3.7 inches), but we had significantly lower rainfall last month(around half of normal). Its been a very dry year even by Aruban standards.
    Last edited by Arawak; 12-05-2021 at 06:31 PM.
    2 0