This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Aruba Nights Island Guide
Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Renaissance Island

Post Thanks / Like

Renaissance Island

Being a frequent traveler and points hog, I've followed "The Points Guy" for years. Here's a review of Renaissance Island with cabana pricing.

https://thepointsguy.com/news/renais...3036e-45149701

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice article. We’ll be at the Renaissance for part of our November trip. I’ve been debating on reserving a cabana on the island. We loved the cabana at the Ritz but just not sure I want to spend the whole day on the island.

0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    I read on one of the many sites out there, that the price will be increased again for the cabanas.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    I read on one of the many sites out there, that the price will be increased again for the cabanas.
    I wrote them asking about reservations for a cabana in late November and here is the response (copied directly from my personal email): "Please be informed that the New Cabana template with Pricing for after August 31, 2019 will be released in the second week of August 2019,due to this fact, your request will be on a waiting list pending the new price list of September 2019 to December 01, 2019. We will do our best to contact you as soon as the price list comes out for the cabana rental 2019."

We are looking into the cabana options at De Palm island as an alternative.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Traceyd14 View Post
    I wrote them asking about reservations for a cabana in late November and here is the response (copied directly from my personal email): "Please be informed that the New Cabana template with Pricing for after August 31, 2019 will be released in the second week of August 2019,due to this fact, your request will be on a waiting list pending the new price list of September 2019 to December 01, 2019. We will do our best to contact you as soon as the price list comes out for the cabana rental 2019."

We are looking into the cabana options at De Palm island as an alternative.
    i was thinking of a cabana too but if there’s a wait list I won’t bother. Kind of on the fence anyways

Also, I sent you a pm but it didn’t seem to send. So.... you’ll either get 3 messages or no messages. Sorry!! See you in November.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pegmeister View Post
    i was thinking of a cabana too but if there’s a wait list I won’t bother. Kind of on the fence anyways

Also, I sent you a pm but it didn’t seem to send. So.... you’ll either get 3 messages or no messages. Sorry!! See you in November.

Got your messages, Peg. I would say just wait until September when the new prices are out and try then. They are good at responding. Cabanas anywhere can be pricey, but we did one on a cruise once and were hooked. It's one my most memorable vacation days, and was worth every penny.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Traceyd14 View Post
    Got your messages, Peg. I would say just wait until September when the new prices are out and try then. They are good at responding. Cabanas anywhere can be pricey, but we did one on a cruise once and were hooked. It's one my most memorable vacation days, and was worth every penny.
    Agree. We did a cabana at the Ritz and positively loved it. I had said we would only do it one day but ended up getting it the next day as well. The thing that is giving me pause at the Renaissance is when we stay there Tom usually likes to go over to the Crystal during the day. I usually spend the day at the beach/pool and catch up with him later. Since we’re only there a few days I don’t want to make him feel like he has to spend the whole day on the island.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    There is a lot of natural shade on Ren Island.

0 0