This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Responses to email from Aruba businesses

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have no patience waiting for a reply from a e-mail. I call directly. Only reservation I definitely make ahead of time is for Wacky Wahoo's. I call directly Wacky's as they don't take e-mail reservations. I have a phone plan that I pay .54 cents a minute if calling a cell phone; landline .17 cents a minute. It took 3 tries to get through to Wacky's in April. The 1st 2 times were busy (no charge for the call since no one answered). 3rd tried they answered. Took less than 2 mins to reserve. Cost for call $1.08. Oh I did make prior another reservation from home by email to Restaurant Anno which wasn't necessary as there was only 1 other couple when we were there. I do e-mail to reserve the car rental Wheels2Go as soon as I have all other arrangements make. They always get back to me within 24 hours.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    I have heard so many negatives about Wacky Wahoos reservation system. I don’t imagine I will ever make the effort to go.

0 2

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    absolutely!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pegmeister View Post
    I have heard so many negatives about Wacky Wahoos reservation system. I don’t imagine I will ever make the effort to go.

Post Thanks / Like
    So may places have automated phone systems now you can waste/pay for a couple of minutes just trying to get to a live person.

I get a lot less response leaving a VM for someone. People just don't call back anymore. I experience that personally and professionally.

Quote Originally Posted by Liz - Aruba Lover View Post
    I have no patience waiting for a reply from a e-mail. I call directly. Only reservation I definitely make ahead of time is for Wacky Wahoo's. I call directly Wacky's as they don't take e-mail reservations. I have a phone plan that I pay .54 cents a minute if calling a cell phone; landline .17 cents a minute. It took 3 tries to get through to Wacky's in April. The 1st 2 times were busy (no charge for the call since no one answered). 3rd tried they answered. Took less than 2 mins to reserve. Cost for call $1.08. Oh I did make prior another reservation from home by email to Restaurant Anno which wasn't necessary as there was only 1 other couple when we were there. I do e-mail to reserve the car rental Wheels2Go as soon as I have all other arrangements make. They always get back to me within 24 hours.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    I am with Peg and Andrea on this one....I won't ever go there as I despise how hard it is to make a reservation.