This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ricardos You Tube Video

Post Thanks / Like

Ricardos You Tube Video

Ricardos and ABC did a YouTube video asking people to reschedule rather than cancel. It’s kind of sad but it’s a good message. For those who would like to watch, here’s the link.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHXF...k2L1qvRvH2PHBk

2 4

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    awesome video

thank you peg for posting!
    ​In a world where you can be anything, be kind!
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow is all I can say at this moment....God Bless Aruba!

Post Thanks / Like
    Ate at Ricardos in Feb. and it was great. Excellent service and food and the Aruba Beach Club seemed like an excellent resort. Can’t go this May but will go back at the end of January.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    WE LOVE YOU TOO, ARUBA !!!!!!!
    We can't wait to come back.
    (Peg, thanks so much for posting this - it was very touching and truly demonstrates the spirit of the people of Aruba).
    0 2

Post Thanks / Like
    Amazing video. Brought me to tears. I don't think they realize how much we NEED to be back there. I know they depend on tourism but we depend on the happiness the island brings. Can't wait to return. I just might be on the very first flight that is determined to be safe. Prayers to all.
    0 3

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Peg for posting this video. It was the saddest and yet most hopeful thing I have seen in awhile. Moved me to tears also, had to share on Aruba! FB page
    0 3

Post Thanks / Like
    I can sense from all the responses to the video that maybe it is one I shouldn't watch until I get home from work tonight so I'm not sitting here crying my eyes out. That already happened yesterday morning when I made the mistake of watching the USS Comfort arrive in NY Harbor. That was a moment I hoped never to see...along with field hospitals being set up in Central Park.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LisaGrn View Post
    I can sense from all the responses to the video that maybe it is one I shouldn't watch until I get home from work tonight so I'm not sitting here crying my eyes out. That already happened yesterday morning when I made the mistake of watching the USS Comfort arrive in NY Harbor. That was a moment I hoped never to see...along with field hospitals being set up in Central Park.
    It can make you misty eyed. Believe me because I’m one of the cold people and it brought a tear to my eye!

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Finally watched this and tears rolling down my face. So nice to see the island and the beautiful people that live there. We just reschedule our trip and are looking forward to November. Thanks for sharing Peg.

0 3