This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Aruba Nights Island Guide
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: sagman17

  1. #1
    Senior Member Arubalisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Any Aruba beach...
    Posts
    13,142
    Post Thanks / Like

    Arrow sagman17

    Counting down to: june aruba trip
    1 days 22 hours 4 minutes

    Have a fabulous trip. We would love to hear all about it upon your return. Unless of course, you plan on keeping everyone filled in while you are on the island.

  2. #2
    Senior Member sagman17's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    renaissance private island, iguana joe's, madame janettes..
    Posts
    215
    Post Thanks / Like
    thank you arubalisa..i will post upon my return since i don't yet have a laptop..i have every other gadget known to man or woman but not a laptop..go figure..once again thanks and i'll talk to you guys upon my return..
    scott and tricia




    0 0
     

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Mariott
    Age
    86
    Posts
    745
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi a nice trip to "Paradise." Wish it were I that was going; but will not be able to do so until next year.
    0 0
     

  4. #4
    Senior Member DANNYO's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Marriott Surf Club
    Posts
    1,713
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sagman17 View Post
    thank you arubalisa..i will post upon my return since i don't yet have a laptop..i have every other gadget known to man or woman but not a laptop..go figure..once again thanks and i'll talk to you guys upon my return..
    Sagman have a great vacation.


    0 0
     

  5. #5
    Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2,213
    Post Thanks / Like
    Have a great vacation sagman. My daughter arrived in Aruba today on her honeymoon. Where are you staying?

    0 0
     

  6. #6
    Senior Member cindyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Posts
    5,695
    Post Thanks / Like
    Liz, we have heard nothing about the wet wedding...how did it go. Jes, you got us all upset worrying, and now we didn't hear a thing....come on, we want details !! I hope they enjoy their honeymoon !!!!
    0 0
     

  7. #7
    Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2,213
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post
    Liz, we have heard nothing about the wet wedding...how did it go. Jes, you got us all upset worrying, and now we didn't hear a thing....come on, we want details !! I hope they enjoy their honeymoon !!!!
    Cindy - the wedding was wonderful. I've been here playing with the wedding pic's. I always try to take decent pic's but they always come out horrible. I should be finished tonight and will post them. There was sad news. Tina's husband Brad's grandmother died three days ago. They came home from their honeymoon and left again this morning.

    0 0
     

  8. #8
    Senior Member DANNYO's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Marriott Surf Club
    Posts
    1,713
    Post Thanks / Like
    s
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz - Aruba Lover View Post
    Cindy - the wedding was wonderful. I've been here playing with the wedding pic's. I always try to take decent pic's but they always come out horrible. I should be finished tonight and will post them. There was sad news. Tina's husband Brad's grandmother died three days ago. They came home from their honeymoon and left again this morning.
    So sorry to hear about Brads Grandmother,my prayers are with your family's.


    0 0
     

  9. #9
    Senior Member cindyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Posts
    5,695
    Post Thanks / Like
    OMG, so sorry to hear. I hope they can enjoy the rest of their honeymoon. My prayers are with them. I am glad though, that the wedding was wonderful. I acutally thought about the wedding for a few days hoping you would post good news about the event. Post pics when you can. Thanks for the update. cindy
    0 0
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •