This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Aruba Nights Island Guide
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Stellaris Palapa Selection: Online now?

Druif Beach, Divi Divi AI, Red Sail Sports, Black Pearl
    Post Thanks / Like

Stellaris Palapa Selection: Online now?

Bon Bini

We are headed for our 14th Aruba getaway on March 9, 2020 staying at the Marriott Stellaris. Ive been using the 4pm line to select our palapa for next day, which is OK - but I heard the Stellaris has added an online app that can be used on phone to select palapa. Can this be true?? If so and you know how this game works, please share all instructions. Is the waiting line still an option? I like to be in the know before we go.

Thanks in advance.
    0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    good luck.
    I am interested in seeing the responses.
    Have you found the app?

Quote Originally Posted by jabooty View Post
    Bon Bini

We are headed for our 14th Aruba getaway on March 9, 2020 staying at the Marriott Stellaris. Ive been using the 4pm line to select our palapa for next day, which is OK - but I heard the Stellaris has added an online app that can be used on phone to select palapa. Can this be true?? If so and you know how this game works, please share all instructions. Is the waiting line still an option? I like to be in the know before we go.

Thanks in advance.
    ​In a world where you can be anything, be kind!
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Pierre

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by qlaval View Post
    Agreed! We used this a few times last year, and it did work very well.
    ~Debbie
    0 0

Druif Beach, Divi Divi AI, Red Sail Sports, Black Pearl
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Debbie. Does this process replace the morning and afternoon sign ups at the towel hut? Can you select free next days or reserve 3 days with it? Finally...how does it work..just enter last name, room number and map of available palapas displays for you to select? TIA!!!
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jabooty View Post
    Thanks Debbie. Does this process replace the morning and afternoon sign ups at the towel hut? Can you select free next days or reserve 3 days with it? Finally...how does it work..just enter last name, room number and map of available palapas displays for you to select? TIA!!!
    Yes, it does replace the towel hut line up (sidebar--when we were there last year, they tore down the the towel hut, and built a new towel 'kiosk' about 100 yards to the left if you're facing the ocean). You have to be right online right when they roll the availability to the next day. We typically will pay for palapas, and if you go with that option, you can reserve 3 days in a row.

Once you're checked in and have a room number, I'd recommend logging on, setting up your account, and poking around so that you're familiar with it so when it's time (if you're going for the free palapas you're ready to go.
    ~Debbie
    0 0