This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: thumbs up for Urgent Care in Noord

Post Thanks / Like
    Andrea, just curious any chance the Iguana and Paul’s hat played into this ….? Miss forum and everyone…
    Mark

0 2

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    Miss you too!

I think the iguana had the virus too.
    Quote Originally Posted by MARK68 View Post
    Andrea, just curious any chance the Iguana and Paul’s hat played into this ….? Miss forum and everyone…

THINK.. is it Thoughtful? Helpful? Inspirational? Necessary? Kind? SIDTM
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry about Paul's ear issue. I would get the antibiotic script filled and start fresh.....finishing the last round wont solve the problem. We have had good service at the Noord Urgent care also. A year ago I sliced my calf. (don't ask....lol) Not only did she sew it up but she also had me on local and ingested antibiotics and I returned each week for about 8 weeks for her to check it. I was only charged for the first visit....and of course the antibiotics. Wishing Paul a quick recovery.
    0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks.
    He was happy with their care and yup has the new medicine.
    ear drops and oral antibiotics

he is sitting under the umbrella at the pool as I type.
    Quote Originally Posted by annf View Post
    Sorry about Paul's ear issue. I would get the antibiotic script filled and start fresh.....finishing the last round wont solve the problem. We have had good service at the Noord Urgent care also. A year ago I sliced my calf. (don't ask....lol) Not only did she sew it up but she also had me on local and ingested antibiotics and I returned each week for about 8 weeks for her to check it. I was only charged for the first visit....and of course the antibiotics. Wishing Paul a quick recovery.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    I am glad they were able to help him! We used them a few years ago for Stu and he was diagnosed with pneumonia. She was great. She doubled checked what she could prescribe for him so they would not interfere with his other meds(I guess they don't get a lot of transplant patients there). We submitted everything to our insurance and got reimbursed for the visit. They reimbursed us for the meds up to the point of our copay-meaning we got everything back but our copay.

Post Thanks / Like
    I too had to use urgent care in Noord. This was a few years ago before covid,I managed to get 3 thorns imbedded in my head after bending to get a golf ball
    0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    OUCH
    I cannot imagine how you did that.
    Quote Originally Posted by skipola View Post
    I too had to use urgent care in Noord. This was a few years ago before covid,I managed to get 3 thorns imbedded in my head after bending to get a golf ball

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    We had the use the hospital once and the pharmacy another time in Aruba. Both times we were very satisfied. Better care than back home in N.J. Please no N.J jokes.
    Sean and Susan
    [Countdown=12/01/2013 2:30 AM;]I'm finally there]Count down:[/Countdown]
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, I HIGHLY recommend the Urgent Care in Noard. They were very strict with protocols, the staff was absolutely fantastic. The female doctor I saw couldn't have been any more caring/sympathetic etc.
    I was there in April and was extremely dizzy, queezy etc...Hit me as soon as we got off the plane. After 24hrs I said I need a Dr. Turns out I had an inner ear infection and they gave me the meds etc... I had to get a shot in the butt because I was so bad.... Best thing I did and it was worth every $$$$. I submitted to my health ins and they paid me back 75% If you are not feeling good it's worth the visit.
    0 1